Chapter 38: Bond

(I don't think I'll be able to write 18+ content for this sorry but I'll make sure it is extremely lovely and comfortable to read)

Note: The other chapters are being revised.

Peace enveloped their minds as they feel safe in their world without war. Team smiled seeing everyone at the party the Queen had organized.

" Teammmmmm, Come join me " The Queen had asked Team who had no choices as he know that the Queen won't stop anyway.

"Mom, He's my mate not yours" Win whined at his mother who was dragging Team.

"Oiii, I am not claiming him. I have my own" She rolled her eyes at her son which made the King chuckle at how childish his son and wife are right now.

" Then give him to me. You've been dragging him since the party begun." Win complained at his mother.

"Oh fine, fine......Pharmmmmm.....Innnnnn" The Queen called out. Her husband, The King just sighed.

"nope, nope" both prince said and signalled their father." hun, Let's get going your friends are here" The queen's focus shifted. The three felt relieved. 

"This nice " Pharm commented and team agreed while In smiled at what pharm said. "Yes , It is nice...very nice" In replied. 

" ehem.... so when's the wedding " the mood of the two was broken and looked at Team accusingly. " Chill alright " Team smirked and sipped some juice. One of the things they proved is that Team isn't as good with many types of alcoholic drinks. 

" and when will you get laid" In sipped some wine . Team chocked on his drink and looked at In with a shocked expression. 

"the hell?" Team whispered. In raised an eyebrow at him.

"well? , You two are the only one left . No mark no bond" In commented. "true though, you need to do it either way" Pharm added.

Team was shy at this conversation and they haven't talked about it before with win. He glanced at Win and the prince was also looking at him.  Intense stare it was.  Team looked back at In and Pharm.

"I just haven't thought of that, we we're in the middle of the war what do you expect me to do?, and I had a mission given my mom remember ?" team explained. In and pharm remembered it . War was something they haven't been able to forget.

"We know , but war is over. You're free from worries and responsibilities of your mission. Choose your happiness" Pharm said and this made Team smiled because up until now It hasn't sink in to him that he's free from everything.

The party kept going as many felt  happy that they're free. All was happy for the alliance of Wolves and the Vampire , some were skeptical but still decided to accept it. Win and Team swayed with the music at the balcony where no one was present.

"Are you happy?" Win asked as they feel each others embraced as they had their eyes closed.

" I am " Team answered and snuggled at his Hia's embrace "You're thinking about it way too much. I won't force you if you aren't ready"  a smile formed on Team's face but he did not open his eyes and just continued to be embraced by Win's arms.

" I know, I just think about everything lately now that the war ended " he commented. He got out of the embrace and looked at Win. 

Their eyes meet and as if it reflected the whole universe by just one glance. Win held Team's face and their faces got near and their lips touched .

A warm kiss that sent butterflies in his system. He missed this. After longing for Team, he could not deny It that he truly missed him with his heart and soul.

Once their lips parted, their eyes sparked with the world's star as they don't long for each other's warmth. a smile was plastered in both their faces. Team closed his eyes and embraced Win, melting in the warmth of Win's embrace.

" I love you " Win said and Team smiled. " I love you too, Hia " Team responded. Lost in glee and  happiness and as if nothing could ever separate them again. No one can unsee the shine and love their eyes reflect and it was truly special. 

Team felt that he is at peace finally, He could see the two brothers happily dancing with their mates and even his father silent yet contentedly their. He realized that the war had ended and that he's free to choose his happiness, he's free to be with Win without the war's responsibilities trying to weigh in.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Days had passed and it was truly peaceful, they had manage to ensure the alliance with the rebels and vampire that was captured during the war.  He was also able to get close with his father again.

.

.

.

No heat or anything, just their love for one another as they bind and bond. Both consumed by the warmth of each other's embrace. The bond they're forming will last till their life. filled with every bits of their emotion, as they marked one another sealing their bond and became one. 

Win kissed Team's shoulder and then the bite he had placed on his shoulder.  Team looked at him and both shared a kiss before drifting to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When the training begun, the brothers noticed something with Team but they could not point it out. That is when they saw the bon mark and smirked.

"so.......got laid" In teased and Team looked at him in annoyance. " Yeah , yeah as if you don't do stuff. you were even limping" Team teased back and {harm could only shake his head at how silly the two were. 

The pack confusedly looked at the two before the two looked back, "Back to training" Team yelled and they followed. Even so they can't deny it was nice to see them less scary than before. truly a change in the atmosphere that they adored. 

Team came running after In came chasing him after teasing each other, It was truly a sight to see that even the princes was quite fond of, a light atmosphere than what they were used to before.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Short chap as we near the end, to make way for the Book II. See ya. Merry Christmas everyone.