Stone Toadification

Veil Of Greed: Hunt For The Numbers!

Chapter 25: Stone Toadification

Date: January 13th, 2023

Last time, it started with those who fought with the Dark Sage hiding in the trees on the lookout for trouble near where Naruto returned to Konoha from confronting Pain/Nagato and Konana as a hero. Things were fine until explosions began being heard. They went out of hiding, Swiftdrawer demonstrated they can sort of use magic again, and they informed Konoha what was going on but weren't believed until Sakura spoke up. After that, the 6 Pains were back and nearly killed everyone but Swiftdrawer among others stopped them before conversation happened. Time was soon stopped as many comrades showed up in order to "divide and conquer" the 6 Pains one by one. It was a difficult battle against each one but they did it. Swiftdrawer died from going far beyond their limit thanks to Bray's healing spell only to be told to recreate their destroyed body so they did and found out about the chakra unlocked inside along with the wind inside who spoke to them. They and many others helped more others in 3 other battles but now, a new kind of battle has started. The final Path Of Pain, Deva Path now has 3 heads: Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan. Pmurt Nedib controlled all the Pains the entire time and split up everyone he fought against to die in many different ways. Now you can find out how or if Swiftdrawer gets away from the 4 headed robots of death in a corporate office building or not.

"Damn you! Are you trying to burn me to a crisp?! If so, I will do what I must to survive and destroy all of you robots!" "I'd like to see you try to prevent yourself from being FIRED!" There are so many flamethrowers being aimed towards me. I can't just take off my armor. It would increase my speed but lead me to having a much higher likelihood of getting my body turned to ash. I don't even have the luxury of standing still to generate air force by swinging my sword in some of my special attacks to counter. And I certainly can't just try the one ninjitsu style attack I managed to learn with my power because it would require all of my concentration to be powerful at this point in time. I don't even know if it would work at all. Crap. How the hell am I supposed to beat them? It is scorching in here because of those flamethrowers! But before I can try to do anything to destroy the robots, something remarkable happens. Baby Iruga Jr. appears with Judia through a portal created by a portal gun. Dominic is behind the portal and came with them as well. Iruga Jr. is going berserk again and it looks like someone gave him a Minecraftian fire resistance potion brewed with a brewing stand. That's nice. He starts smashing through some of the robots and suddenly, Madeline appears while extremely pissed off again. As if that weren't enough, Naruto appears surrounded by the chakra of the Nine Tails while also angry. And Sakura appears too. In seconds, all the robots are easily smashed up and destroyed. Dominic is the only one standing around: "Dominic, how the hell did all of you manage to get here?" "Pmurt Nedib underestimated a lot of individuals again. My fight against some creatures with 4 heads was so boring that I really want a nap now. They didn't stand a chance without any intelligence present in them."

"I'm not going to question the fact that there's so much anger being expressed right now. We need to get out of here and rescue the others." "You sure are extra focus right now. I really need a nap once this whole situation is over. I'll open a portal to the next pocket dimension created by that Nazi." And without further ado, we end up going to a different pocket dimension as it appears that Pmurt created and trapped us inside of pocket dimensions. But I don't get to fight even once as we rescue other comrades because the battles end in seconds before I can even start attacking every time. We just end up going from pocket dimension to pocket dimension with ease and practically dragging along whoever we rescue right with us. You know, simple stuff like that. Eventually, everyone we have fought with ends up in the same pocket dimension as us. A portal back to the Naruto world is quickly opened and we all are sucked into it. We end up where we were before Pmurt sent us away with the villain laughing as if he has won but he stops laughing upon seeing all of us: "Impossible! You shouldn't even be here, all of you should be dead!" Sonic the Hedgehog replies: "Sorry pal but it looks like you underestimated us! I'm the fastest hedgehog alive, there's no way you can ever kill me!" Yuya adds: "And my Performapals and I put on too much of a star performance for those robot Zarcs to stand a chance!" "This can't be happening! Then I will just use my full power to kill all of you, exterminating you freaks for good! Wokeism will soon no longer be a threat to my divinity!" An onslaught of attacks hit Pmurt Nedib right away but he simply just absorbs them. Aporia exclaims: "Damn it! That's more powerful than Synchro Absorption! I don't want to have to feel despair again like I used to. Granel, Wisel, Skiel, Astro Mekanikal, it's time. Merge into one unstoppable Meklord with Polymerization! I fusion summon! Come forth, Meklord Apocalypse Emperor!"