Chapter 13- Power Up

+Y/N+

My feet connected with the grassy ground as we arrived at our location, Istar. "Thank you, Hawk Mama." I say, patting the side of her gigantic body before she buries herself in the ground. I smiled as the Boat Hat tavern stayed visible above the ground, unknown to anyone else what lay underneath. Everyone stood at the base of the hill, covered in many rock pillars discarded around. "It's been a hell of a time." I groaned as I stretched out my limbs.

"So this is Istar, it's the Holy Land of the Druids, right?" Elizabeth questioned. I scrunched up my face as I sighed mentally, 'We went over this in the tavern...girl...' I thought as Meliodas peeped at me. 'Be nice.' He warned me as I rolled my eyes.

Yea yea...

I felt off now, knowing Elizabeth's presence would be on Meliodas' mind. As soon as she was mentioned, he was attracted to her side.

"Yep. I think it's been about ten years since I was here." Meliodas said as he walked ahead of everyone. Elizabeth, being a follower, ran up behind him, closely. I narrowed my eyes as I trailed behind the pair, looking at the sky as I drowned out the sound around me. By the end of this trip, my eyes were bound to be stuck behind my head.

Monspeet could have taken us out in a flash. It's embarrassing how weak I've gotten. I chuckled softly as I halted, looking back at the scenery before me, the sunset reaching the top of the hill. It was only midday, this world was unusual. I guess I felt depressed again.

My thoughts kept me busy this entire time and before I knew it, we had reached the gate.

"My goodness, what a beautiful view." Elizabeth sighed as I began walking, I looked to see Meliodas on the ground, looking up at the girl's dress and scoffed. "You're so fucking disgusting..." I snapped as I walked by him, kicking him in his side. It wasn't gentle either. "Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth screamed as she crouched down to the man as he groaned.

He wasn't getting any sympathy from me. Playing around and shit...

My fucking emotions.
How can you feel up on me at one moment and then chase her the next?

Yet I kept running back, it was pitiful!...

I paid no one any mind as I walked through the gate, reemerging into our destination. Sparkling blue waters, two massive buildings, and greenery all around. "Finally, we're here." I groaned, continuing on the skinny bridge across the water. "What do you know? Guess the entrance was already open." Meliodas said from behind me. I could hear him groaning and looking back I could see the dumbass holding his side as I stopped on the natural-made bridge. 'You deserved it.' I told him in our space and he rolled his eyes a bit. Everyone else eventually joined us, and those unfamiliar with the location were shocked.

"How exactly does this work?" Slader asked. "It's a special type of gate that protects this place. To pass through it, you need the spell caster's permission." Merlin explained as Slader turned to her, "By that logic, Big Sister, if the gate's already open, then..." Hawk gasped in surprise, as I looked over at the three figures waiting on the land before us. "Look over there."

Upon seeing Jenna, I squealed, forgetting my initial anger, and rushed over. I jumped over the gap between us, encasing the woman in my hold " Jennnaaa!" I nearly crushed her as we embraced another, "It's been too fucking long, girl!" I celebrated with her as I stood beside her. "Y/N, just look at you! My, my!" Jenna complimented me as I placed my hands on my hips, showing off myself. After our mini-session, Jenna faced the group and nodded, "Your deduction is correct! We were indeed aware of your arrival."

Everyone trotted over to Jenna, Theo, and Zaneri, beginning to settle in. Hawk quickly ran up to Theo, greeting him, "Hey, there. You sure are humongous, Chief. My name's Hawk." he chanted. "The star and master of the Eight Deadly Sins. I'm the captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal." I laughed as I bonked Hawk on his head, "You're one to assume women can't be in charge, huh Hawk?!" I yelled at him.