2.2- I'd Die For You

+Y/N's POV+

Two Months Later
Early Morning

It has been two months since the day Meliodas and I had that small conversation on the stairs and he showed he didn't mind my presence.

Although it was a gentle encounter, we'd been cordial with each other's time and presence but not forcing anything.

Looking at the window from my spot on my bed, I narrow my eyes, brushing my hair behind my ears to move the loose strands from my face.

We will greet each other and go off to our respective chambers unless we're training or eating together.

But I've been feeling a bubbly feeling each time I'm near him and I hate it. I have been proud of myself, for upholding the ability to ignore him and not give in to his attention.

I don't speak unless I'm spoken to by him.

But it seems as if we're being forced to spend time together with all the training that's required and our meal times.

I let out a sigh as I chose not to dwell on it and got ready for the day. Getting up, I darted straight for the bathroom, getting a warm bath ready with a fresh Lavender scent.

I added bubbles and waited for the tub to fill before stripping my nightgown and entering the warm body of water.

The soreness from my muscles slowly faded away as I laid back against the porcelain material, shutting my eyes.

"It hasn't been so bad here I guess.." I spoke out loud to myself.

That's how it's been for these past two months. I found myself deep in thought about Meliodas and my time being here.

Although I haven't been extroverted, I've found myself getting more comfortable with the presence of everyone and everything.

My body also changed.

I could fly effortlessly without being scared to but the fear of falling occasionally hit my thoughts.

I was much better at hand-to-hand combat and dodging. My control of my Hell Fire has tremendously improved.

To say the least, I'm proud of myself.

My chubby body remains, because I love to eat, much to my insecurities but I have a more toned body and strength that I can say I'm glad I can show for.

I could easily take down some of the Commandments at that, Galand included.

Bastard.

I finished up my bath, getting dressed in a simple jumpsuit and some boots before heading towards my door and out my chambers.

I hummed as I walked through the corridors, familiar with the layout as I had a small skip in my step.

I kept my eyes forward but felt myself stop a little as I passed Meliodas' chambers and cursed myself before continuing.