Show and Tell plus Notes

Hello, everyyan!

I wanted to do a little something special for some of the people out there, especially those who are trying to receive some type of publicity.

Next part, I'm going to be plugging some socials and stuff, for anyone who wants like a free shoutout.

This can be books, TikTok account, art page, anything. Just give me a brief summary or link your page, profile and I'll shout you out next post.

Onto the author's note

A lot has happened in my life recently, where I just felt so conflicted about this story.

Especially seeing the hate on OCxCanon tropes and just the hate on Seven Deadly Sins in general. I did feel undermined and unmotivated to update this after a while.

There's been issues in my personal life, the tenants I'm living with shutting off the internet so I couldn't even access my documents until I got that situated. A little of that undermining feeling still lingers, I get paranoid about my writing and feeling "good enough"

Along with the story, I've been working on the design I want to just interpret for Y/N as a protagonist and also a Spotify Playlist. It feels hard sometimes regardless, but I do appreciate the people who comment and vote on the chapters and show their enjoyment of it. I do appreciate the silent readers as well.

I am going to try my best regardless to keep this book up and basing off the responses and the ending, I do have a planned sequel with the Four Knights of Apocalypse.

Some things I do want to share with you guys and be transparent because I love honest authors-not calling anyone out.

When I wrote this book, I did it for fun and then it turned serious. I decided to rewrite it seeing how annoying my older writing was and the gap holes in the story. It was very inconsistent. I am not the best writer, my story contains grammar and spelling mistakes that I look over despite the hours I spend editing after writing everything up.

If I could write this from the beginning with how the story is now, I honestly wouldn't make Y/N a sin, looking back, it seems a bit overpowered. Now, it's whatever. But, when I first wrote it I was trying to connect as a big fan of Seven Deadly Sins.

Another note, I throw in a lot of angst, I don't mind a little angst and romance which is why Y/N's and Meliodas' relationship is inconsistent plus my attempt to keep the original story tied in.

I'm happy to answer any questions or concerns about the story. And I'm thinking about tweaking some parts.

For example: Spoiler too, Tennigga recommended that I keep Drole and Gloxinia alive at the end of the story. Based on how I'm writing it, some deaths I will keep canon, but I'm willing to compromise on parts that doesn't necessarily have to do with Y/N's character development.

Another thing is, if you are looking for more representation, my characters will be based on shorter, curvy females or protagonists. My friend, KeeWeesCoffin focused on taller women and protagonist. Their content is worth the reads, trust me.

I did put it in my bio, but the potential stories I have planned are with Hawks from MHA, Ban the Fox Sin himself, Toji, and Yuta from JJK. I do have other books planned or I may just make a one shot book just for those little ones.

I'm also going to start an art TikTok and be posting on there despite my thoughts about the hate, I want to share my work. If you're down to support me, I'll be posting that link along with others soon.

I'm happy to answer anything, I apologize if this note is all over the place, I'm hiding in the supply area at work right now to type this out- haha.

Again, thank you all for the support and votes! The Linked is at 20k reads! I love you guys sm