34

3rd person pov

Jungkook was sitting like a goddamn King in the couch present in the living area of their condominium, his laptop was placed in his lap, while thick rimmed glasses adorned his face.

The younger was in his casuals, he looked pretty calm for someone who's freaking out internally, I mean- he feels like he's about to vomit his heart out, if that's biologically possible ofcourse.

He never listened to Junghae for many years, yeah, but still- he hasn't done something-- so big as he did now, that's a really huge move, which for sure, will have his own back fires.

He's new bank account is filled with black money, that's supposed to saturate Junghae's. And the day the asshole, is gonna go know this, is the day Jungkook will see black.

The heir is just waiting for his turn to get executed.

He knew the blow is gonna be bad, really bad than it has ever been, but it's now or never.

After Jungkook makes sure that his so-called sweet dad is behind the bar, forever, he'd gladly let Taehyung go, he won't hold back, he isn't holding back now either, but it's kinda inevitable to neglect the band that's still shining in the older man's slender fingers.

He won't tie Taehyung back in the name of Marriage or any other bond because it just felt wrong, but at the same time, he can't just go confess his husband about the years long tale also.

He can't drag Taehyung into his fucked up mess.

Jungkook raised his coconut head up when he felt a presence in the room which made his mind lose control and heart ache, he could feel the Aura of the older right through his bones, reverberating all over his body, invading his senses.

The younger's chocolate orbs soon found the Hazel ones of the older.

The CEO was also in his black hoodie and Grey cargos, looking simply breath-taking as ever.

The hire glazed his eyes over the older's lean yet muscular body. Taehyung soon felt the heat of the glare and snapped his head towards the younger's direction.

Jungkook quickly averted his eyes elsewhere, his cheeks burned with shame.

With no words said, Taehyung left to the kitchen, as usual.

It's been three months since the marriage, and things aren't exactly okay, it's calm, ofcourse, the type of calmness that you'll usually feel before a storm.

Jungkook just sighed out aloud, his shoulders slumped in weariness, if he really was a bunny like he looked, his floppers might have as well slumped, but, err-

The younger smashed the keys in fury, he didn't know the reason for the anger, but just- whatever.

Jungkook heard the plates being placed in the table, yet he remained seated in the couch.

"Jungkook- um- the breakfast is ready."

After being this said, Taehyung scramed out of the living room, back to the table, to have his breakfast.

Not that he's the only one who cooks, Jungkook does it fairly enough too.

The heir can still remember the day when he first cooked for the older, he Reasoned out that, he "woke up earlier and had nothing else to do, and hence decided to make breakfast, purely out of boredom and nothing else."

But after seeing Taehyung's contended look after consuming the first bite, we can all simply say, Jungkook started to wake up early and cook out of boredom quite often.