explanation

Third person pov

"You did what" rachet sat there looking down "rafieal that was completely irresponsible and foolish to step into decepticon territory by yourself" optimas put a hand on rachet shoulder "rachet let rafieal continue" the medic grumbles raf sighs "when there was a power outage the signal became clear to one area I convinced bumblebee to go I didn't want to waste your time on a false leed so I went to check" optimas nodded and let raf continue "we got to the ruin castle and found a hatch under the throne I went down and found these white crystals that mad light I followed them and found a hallway with symbols telling a story" rachet after calming down speaks "what was the story" rafeal stayed silent for a second before speaking again.

"At the start there was a king who ruled over a kingdom he heard of dragons and against his judgement he gave the order to have them slane as more dragons were slane the king ego grew till there was no more years of peace followed the king growing older till one day he passed the crown over to his son who was kind and he disowned the things his father did he tried repairing what his father had done and he did" rachet nodded "and let me guess he couldn't take back in killing this dragons" rafeal nodded "but what does that have to do with the door you found" "one night when the moon was high a wave went through the sky hours pass and the moon would not move from it position the king received worry from the people but no awnser to give them until one day a beast rose and destroyed everything kill everyone it came in contact with the Kings sent army's to deal with the creature they never came back the king eventually accepted the fact that he would need to use a relic to seal the beast away so as the beast came to the castle the King used the relic sealing it away him going with it" optimas nodded "and that when you found the door" rafeal nodded "it was large symbols surrounding it in three circles with a cube in the centre" optimas nodded.

I couple more minutes passed till everyone else arrived jack and Miko rushed to raf debating to him while arcee and bulkhead went to optimas "what happened" optimas explained to them what they were told and they both nodded "one question what a dragon" rachet looked at the computer "it a organic version of a predicon" bulkhead shrugged "then it should be easy to kill it then" optimas shakes his head "If this dragon required the use of a relic to seal it away then it is dangerous" optimas walked up to rachet "we have limited time as megaton will be eager to get the door open to use what inside" everyone nodded "how are we gonna stop him" optimas looked at Jack "we prevent him from opening it if this dragon gets free then it could mean the end of this planet and the human race on it" Jack, Miko and raf nod optimas looked at rachet "open a ground bridge we must assult a ruin and prevent megaton from opening the vault by sending it somewhere else" Jack looked at megaton "how are we going to do that".