new world

LUNA POV

I felt it that wierd object smashing itself into my chest and the look that human gave me I hated it I felt each chain wrap around me slamming me to the ground making it impossible to move. I could see the rock coming around me and the door sealing shut then it was darkness for hundreds of years and I sat there trapped in my own thoughts.

When one day I heard a voice I sad voice it was like he was looking at me but I couldn't see him but I felt him his emotions he was there for a couple of hours his emotions changing and shifting then it was gone I wanted it to come back I wanted atleast some form of company. It didn't come back.

A couple more minutes passed till suddenly the room lit up the walls were getting smaller and smaller till I was crowded with rock then I felt something going into me the strength I once had is returning to me I struggled and one by one the chains broke till finally I stretch out and I could feel it moonlight shinning down on wind flowing into my wings.

I flew to the ground and look infront of Me to see metallic creatures I didn't care until I felt that feeling again sadness I look through the metallic creatures till seeing one that had no face the feeling was coming from him. I'm stuck in my own thoughts till I hear a voice "moon dragon" I look in the direction of the voice to see a human and my emotions quickly change to anger 'after all these years how have they not gone extinct yet and more importantly how many are there' I look more closely only seeing three hiding behind the metal creatures I open my mouth ready to send a burst of flame when one spoke a red one "wait" I hold "I don't know your story but I do know what humanity has done to you is cruel but not all humans are the same" he get interrupted by a grey one "he lies all humanity brings is pain lay them all to ash" I look between them "you one with no face" they all jump 'haven't they heard a dragon voice before' the one with no face looks at me "I felt your emotions inside that cell you have more in common with how I feel so what do you think" the metallic creature stood there not saying anything and I internally sigh "humanity will fall by my hands" I open my wings "you have a day" I lift of flying into the night sky finding somewhere to sleep.

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyone watches at the dragon flys off into the night megaton laughing "well the last day of humanity soundwave" soundwave nods and opens a ground bridge all the decepticons going through while the autobots were in shock.

Megaton looked at optimas "I suggest getting off this planet while you can there won't be much left of it" megaton walks through the ground bridge soundwave took one last look where the dragon took off before stepping through the ground bridge closing behind him.

The autobots just watched not a word coming out of them rafeal spoke "we lost" optimas shakes his head "no we have a day to change that dragon mind" wrecker shook his head "but how are we going to find it" optimas looks at rafeal "the soundwave the moon is sending is it still going" rafeal took out his laptop and looked at it "yes and it connecting to the receiver which is currently moving" rachet looked at optimas "the dragon is the receiver" optimas nodded "autobots return to base" everyone nodded.