changing moods

Rafeal pov

I was seating in the driver seat of bumblebee with luna in passenger the air was tense we can ground bridge back because of a disturbance she looks at me "what do you want" I jump in my seat "nothing" she raises one eye brow "you have been looking at me for a minute you want something" I gulp and look down "why do you hate humanity" she sighs "I already told you didn't I or weren't you lisening" I nod "yeah by why all of humanity" she stays quiet "you have your reasons for hating humanity to a extent but that it" she sighs "what your name" I gulp "rafeal" she nods "rafeal put this into prospective say dragons killed humanity and you were the only one left what emotion would you be feeling" I look at her "I would be angry but I would try to understand why" she shakes her head and stays quiet.

We arrive back at the autobot base to see rachet just looking at the screen. Luna hopes out of bumblebee and looks around and mumble something. Optimas transforms into his autobot self and speaks "rachet what is the condition of the earth" rachet shakes his head "not good the waves have increased in there aggression the temperature has lowered considerably" luna smiles optimas continues "and what of the signal" rachet nods "the signal the moon is giving has changed" optimas nods "how so" rachet goes over to the moniter and types a couple of keys "this is the signal before opening the vault" he shows the sound wave I was following that locked onto luna "this is it after" he show another sound wave but the wave are separate from each other "and this is them now" another soundwave shows but this time it not waves anymore it symbols "do you know what it means" rachet shrugs "I have a theory the first soundwave it was calm and constant like it was singing something the second was more slower but following the same thing and the last it like it given up on trying" optimas nods and turn to luna "is rachet theory correct".

Luna pov

I look at them "you act like I know what your talking about" "there talking about the signal" I look at rafeal "what signal" rafeal open the wierd device in his hands and show the image on the device to me it a picture of the moon and something coming from it and landing right here "what is this" rafeal looked at me "you don't know" I shake my head "the moon is sending something to you it how I found the vault you were in" I look at him and something clicked in my head "oh I may know what that is" rafeal looked at me with curiosity in his eyes "what is it" I sigh "well your dieing tomorrow so no harm in it" optimas interrupted "that is not decided yet" I sigh "yeah yeah now I primarily get my abilitys from the moon goddess herself and she been with me since I was born and she speaks to me that signal is probably her talking to me or the link she shares with me" optimas looks at rafeal "what is a goddess" rafeal awnsered "it believed to be a higher being like primas is to the cyberteonian" optimas looked back at me "the signals changing can you explain" I shrug "when I was inside that prison I was torture endlessly pain coursing throughout my hole body selene song to me to help relief the pain" optimas nodded "and the second signal" I sighed "when I was attacking you selene was trying to calm me down to hear what you wanted to say" optimas nodded again "and the last" I sigh "it a mix really she sad and happy proud and disappointed I honestly don't know how she feels about me at the moment" optimas nodded "does this upset you" I shake my head "nah it more of a woman who dosnt know how to handle a child I think I put her to her limit" optimas nodded.

I sigh "well you lot you got to change my mind about the human race" I smile "so go on surprise me".