IX- I'm gonna marry you

The students were allowed to get out of the school after the 'ceremony'. They walked in the streets.
"Ryan ?"
"Mh ?"
"Do you fancy getting married ?"
"Do I f- Do I fancy ?? WE'RE NINETEEN."
"Yeah but I love you."
"Don't you think it's too early. You know I love you but, like, I think we should first meet each other's family, all the married couple stuff you know."
"It's not a problem. My family's gonna love you."
Ryan smiled.

Suddenly a phone rang. It was Ryan's.
"Who is it ?"
"My mom. Give me a sec."

Ryan answered. He talked a few minutes and he hang up.
"What is it ?"
"She wants me to come home because they're going on vacations and no one's here to check."
"Can I come with you ?"
"No. You're not coming."
"Why ?"
"I know you're not gonna let me sleep. Plus I have to say goodbye to my mom."
"So I'll come after they leave."
"Okay, but you let me sleep. Just come around 8."
"Okay. I promise I'm not gonna do anything to you."

Ryan smiled. He brang him to his house.
"See you later." Ryan said as he got in.
"Wait." Seb said. He kissed Ryan. "Okay, now you can get in."
"Are you crazy ? My parents are gonna see us. I never kissed anyone in front of that door."
"So what ? I'm gonna marry you."
"Just go." Ryan said. Seb left and walked to his house.

He got in and met his parents. They left and Ryan was bored. He watched TV but it was boring as well. He thought about Seb. A perfect man. A perfect man who loved him. He smiled at the idea.
"I just love him so much."
-----

When it was 8 Seb rang the bell.
"Ryan ! I'm out with some pizzas."

Ryan opened the door and tried not to smile when he saw the handsome in front of him.
"God you're so hot ? Why did you even dress like that."
"I just wanted to be beautiful in front fo my beloved boyfriend."

They ate the pizza in front of an action movie. They sat on the couch and took out some blankets and pillows to be comfortable. Seb dropoed his head on Ryan's shoulder what made him blush a little. At the end of the movie they were so sleepy.
"Good night, baby." Seb said as he saw Ryan was about to fall asleep.
"Good night."

Seb kissed his forehead and fell asleep next to him.

-----
THE END
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND THE COMMENTS !!

(Honestly I don't know if I'll be able to write more stories, I wanna focus on school, and religion. I'll try ! Thank you for everyone who were here since my first stories in August 2022 I think ? And even for the new ones !!)

Thank you.