V- You smiled at me

"What the fuck is that ? I don't want to stay with you 24 hours more." Ryan said.
"Well, guess you'll have to."

They got out and walked inside the classroom. They sat next to each other on a four chairs row. A guy sat next to Ryan. Seb didn't pay attention at first.

The class started as Seb was looking sometimes to see Ryan. The guy next to Ryan started talking to him and they were getting closer. Seb was getting mad as they were laughing together. He sighed. He couldn't do anything because he was his friend. But he was really pissed off. Why wasn't Ryan laughing like that with him ? What did he do wrong ?

He looked at the two of them. They looked so good together. They'd do a great couple, Seb thought. He looked at Ryan. He was looking so cute. He didn't realize that he was looking at him for the last fifteen minutes.
"You really seem interested, Seb." The teacher said as she walked past his table. "Please stay focused. Ten minutes are left."

Seb stopped daydreaming and looked around. Everyone was working, except him.
"Ryan ? What do we have to do ?" He asked out of nowhere.
"Didn't you listen at all ?"
"Sorry, I was...hum..nevermind."

Ryan was explaining the lesson as Seb couldn't stop starring at him. He wasn't focused. It was turning him crazy.
"Fuck..."
"What is it ? Are you okay ?" Ryan said as he looked at Seb. "You're so red. What's up ?"

Seb looked at Ryan. He wanted to kiss him
"God... you always make me blush so damn much." He said as he looked away so Ryan won't see his face.
"Why would you ? Hey, stop doing that. We have to work."
"How am I supposed to work ? I can't focus when I'm with you."
"Shut up and work, I said." Ryan said. He was smiling. He smiled at Seb.
He smiled at Seb.

Seb's heart started beating so fast. This view was unforgettable.
"Wow. You smiled at me."

The bell rang. The students all went out and so they did. They had a break. They were walking outside.
"What's your favorite movie ?"
"All of a sudden ? Hum.. maybe *movie name idk* ?"
"Really ? I prefer horror movies. I like action too."
"Yeah.. me too."

They sat on a bank. It was really cold. It started winding on them.
"Ah.. I'm so cold. My hands... I wish I had my gloves." Ryan said.
"Gloves ? Like that ?" Seb said as he grabbed Ryan's hand and held it. "Oh, you got a baby hand." He said as he looked a them. He laughed. "I like the way your hand fits mine."

Ryan looked at him. He starred a few minutes because he was really handsome. Ryan wanted to kiss him so bad. Then he looked away. That's when he realized he wanted to kiss a guy. Seb looked at him. He knew he was starring.
"If you ever do that again, I swear I'm not gonna stop my self."
"Stop yourself from what ?"
"From kissing you, dumbass."
"Just try and you'll see."

A guy approached them. He was handcuffed to another guy.
"Hey, Oliver ! I was looking for you but I didn't find you. How are you ?"
"I'm good. Hum.. this is Regie. My new friend."
"Hello dude. So, this is Ryan." Seb said as he looked at him.
"Hum.. I just wanted to tell you. Tonight Kate is throwing a party. Do you wanna come ? We didn't see her for a long time."
"Hum.. yeah. I'll text you."
"Okay, bro. See you." He said as he left.
"Who was that ?"
"Oh, it's Oliver. One of my best friends."
"Okay... so are you going ?"
"Yeah, I guess. You don't wanna go ?"
"No.. it's okay. So you'll see... your girlfriend." Ryan said.
"Hey, I told you she's not my girlfriend. She's more like a sister."
"Mh."
------

(PS: I know Seb and Oliver are brothers!! I just thought of the closest person to Seb IRL and just said they were friends :)

The classes finished.
"Hum.. we're going at your house right ?"
"Yeah. Wait, what are you gonna wear ?"
"I don't know. Do you have something I can wear ?"
"Mh.. yeah. You can take anything you like."
"Thank you."

They got dressed separately, obviously, and got out.
"What are you looking at ?"
"I...it's just that.. nevermind." Seb said, secretly finding Ryan really hot.

"Are we going by car ?"
"No. It's about ten minutes by feet. Come on, don't be lazy."

They got out and walked, their hands still handcuffed and walked in the streets. You could barely see in the darkness. Ryan's heart suddenly started beating so fast. He did it again. Seb was holding Ryan's hand. It was if he was even doing it consciously. They stayed like that until they arrived in front of a big house. It was Kate's.

Seb knocked and a girl answered. Ryan looked at her. She was so pretty and smiling. Why would Seb chose him instead of her ?
---------
Thank you sm