III- Mesmerized

His body was weirdly reacting to Ryan's moans, they were a fucking turn on. He was pissed off because he couldn't control it all. He hardly finished putting on a bandaid.

"Here you go. Be careful when you walk, you dumbass."
"You didn't have to do that, you know."

Seb didn't answer.
"So.. how are we going to shower ??" He said.
"Hum... I don't know. Maybe we'll go alone and switch."
"Yeah. I don't think there's any other way anyways."

Seb walked him to the bathroom. There was a big shower.
"So.. who goes first ?"
"I- I don't know... go first ?" Ryan said.
"Okay. I'm about to take off my clothes, so close your eyes if you don't want to be mesmerized by my six pack abs."
"I bet you don't-" Ryan said as Sebastian took off his t-shirt without warning (there was clearly a warning though).

Ryan obviously wasn't mentally prepared to see his abs.

When he said mesmerized, he didn't think he meant mesmerized. For those who thought he didn't have abs, he could guarantee that he does. You know, the kind of thing that can provoke your heartbeat to go crazy, that feeling. Ryan looked away as he felt his cheeks go red. He wasn't gay, obviously. He just thought that Seb's girlfriend was really lucky. He could not take his eyes off him. First of all, he was hella handsome, and he was so muscled.

"Keep looking at me like that and I'll kiss you 'til you collapse."
"What if I continue looking at you ? You're not gonna do anything." Ryan said.

Seb walked closer to him and pinned him to the wall. He approached him like he was about to kiss him. Seb could hear Ryan's breathe. It was making him fucking high. He really wanted to kiss him. Really. He looked at his lips, and...
"Piss off." Ryan said, pushing him away. He knew that he would get red as a tomato if that shirtless mortherfucker was getting any closer.
"Why are you blushing ?"
"I'm not. Just go showering." Ryan said, not even being able to look at him in the eyes. Seb laughed because this was really cute.
"Don't deny it. You were staring at my lips the whole time. You wanna kiss me that bad ?"
"Piss off, you wanker."
"You didn't say no."
"Just get into the shower and shut up." Ryan said.
"Okay okay." Seb said.

He started showering.
"Don't look. I'm too hot to handle anyways."
"Shut up. You're so narcissistic, and I honestly don't know why."

They didn't say a word, except for the fact that Ryan was so bored, nothing happened until Seb finished five minutes later.
"Wait. I didn't take a towel. Is there one by any chance ?" Seb asked.
Ryan handed him a random one.
"Here."
"Thank you." He said. Then he got out, the towel around his waist.
Ryan obviously didn't make the mistake to look down at his abs.
"It's your turn now."
"Are you gonna stay like that ? Aren't you gonna put on something ?"
"Oh, yeah.. I forgot. I'm gonna take some pants. Come to my room." He said. Ryan didn't have the choice so he followed him. Seb grabbed some pants and a boxer and they came back into the bathroom.

"What are you waiting for ? Do you want me to come in with you ?"
"Ew.. shut up. Close your eyes, dumbass. I won't bother letting you see my wonderful body."
"Come on, we're both boys."
"Don't say that. It's not a reason."
"Okay.." Seb said as he pretended to close his eyes. He saw Ryan's torso. He was more muscled than he thought. And he had such a white skin, and a tiny waist. He wanted to... wait... no. Don't have a dirty mind, he thought. Why would he anyways ? He was a boy. Ryan was definitely making him dirty, and he didn't like it.

Ryan showered and got out with a towel just like Seb.
"Do you need to dry your hair ?"
"No.. it'll be okay."

Seb walked to the living room without caring about Ryan. He followed him.
"You wanna watch a movie ?" Seb asked.
"Yeah.. why not."
"Okay, let's grab some pop corns."

They went on Netflix and chose an action movie. They sat next to each other on the couch.
"Hey. Stay away from me. I don't wanna be close to you." Ryan said when Seb sat ten centimeters (~4 inches ?) apart from him.
"What if I want to ? We're watching a movie, it's not to be hating each other." Seb said.
He moved closer to Ryan and put his arm around his shoulders.
"Isn't it better like this ?"

Ryan didn't answer because it felt actually good. It was weird, but true. He was so muscled, his embrace felt warm. Ryan moved closer so he would be on top comfortable. Seb looked at him and smiled.

The movie started and they did not say a word. They laughed a few times and joked. It seemed really romantic. Like, a date. They were really clingy and they were touching hands. They knew that they never felt like that.

After more than an hour, Ryan felt really sleepy so he dropped his head on Seb's shoulder, what made his heart go crazy, and he fell asleep.
"Ryan ? Are you asleep ?"
No answer. Seb assumed he was asleep and took off his arm. He turned down the movie and stood up. Then he shook Ryan to wake him up so he'd sleep in the bedroom.
"Ryan. Wake up, let's go to sleep."
"Mh..." he said, half asleep.

Seb helped him walking to the room, even if it was so hard with the handcuffs, and Ryan fell asleep as soon as he got into the bed. Seb looked at him and approached him.
"Fuck.. you're so cute." He said, unconsciously.
------------------------------
Thank you so much !

(Yes I brang up the head on the shoulder thing)