TWO

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 :
DILEMMA OF THE RED BUTTON

VISA COUNT: 3 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "WHY DID WE have to run up the stairs? It's not like the safe room's going to grow legs and run away from us

"WHY DID WE have to run up the stairs? It's not like the safe room's going to grow legs and run away from us." Ayame complained as she finished rushing up the stairs without breaking a sweat. She was used to rigorous workouts anyway, so this felt like a breeze.

     She was made for spade games, but that didn't mean she enjoyed them. Ayame wasn't a diehard fan of the games like Niragi or found twisted entertainment in them like Chishiya, she just wanted to live and unfortunately, they were mandatory to make that happen.

Ayame groaned as she turned the corner leading away from the stairs. Arisu spoke quickly, his breath coming out heavier. It was obvious he wasn't used to the same workouts she was. "We should get to the safe room quickly in case the time gets tight."

She nodded, before rolling her eyes at the obvious statement. Ayame was just complaining to complain right now. Besides, he had a point. She was upset about it though and waved for him to go down the hallway first, she would stop him at the door anyway. "Whatever you say, boss."

"So, you realized that too?" Ayame both heard and spotted Chishiya walking casually down the hall with his hands in his pockets from the opposite end.

Dramatics again Chishiya? She huffed lightly, planning on being just as dramatic, "Not that you helped with anything."

     Chishiya gave her a glance with a small teasing smile, showing he didn't care. Arisu looked between the two in bewilderment, not knowing if they knew each other or not.

"The safe zone is in this apartment?" Arisu tried to clarify, turning towards Ayame as he spotted a door with lots of bullet holes in it which was placed in between the two advancing parties.

Ayame nodded, satisfied that he had asked her for confirmation. It made her feel intelligent, and she loved that feeling more than she loved her firstborn... Which she didn't have, because she wasn't a mother. But that was not the point.

When they reached the door both Chishiya and Ayame waited for Arisu to open it. "Aren't you going to open it?" Chishiya prompted, looking at Arisu with a small smirk that Ayame quickly recognized to be his entertained expression.

"Why did the tagger chase us? They could've just waited here." Arisu went deep into his thoughts as his hand hovered over the doorknob.