TEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣 :
HERO IN SHINING... BATHING SUIT

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

tw: niragi

     AYAME AND USAGI made their way to the lobby, noticing all the other members of the Beach following suit.

Everyone had gathered in the lobby and grabbed a phone off the table in the center. Usagi grabbed two because the pair had discussed their plan of getting Arisu. He'd need a phone to participate.

When she looked left Ayame noticed the crowd growing amongst the players. After getting a closer look, she was able to spot what they were circling. The body of a girl sprawled out dead on the floor. A knife stuck out of her chest. Ayame moved Usagi off to the side and they watched as everyone's phone lit up.

"Game, Witch Hunt. The evil witch who took the girl's life is hiding among you. The witch role is not limited to women. You clear the game if you find the witch and burn them in the Fire of Judgment. Time limit, two hours."

Out the window, there was a bright light shining in. A large fire had been prepared in the back, and the fate of the players had already been decided. A man rushed towards the crowd, shouting, "There's a fire burning at the back of the building!"

From inside the worried crowd, Ann summarized, "Find the one who murdered Momoka and burn them in the fire of judgment."

So... A field day for militants. Ayame found herself scanning the crowd for any militants other than herself, uneasy with the thought of someone other than her having a weapon in a game like this.

"A witch hunt? This sounds interesting." Niragi's voice was heard as he made his way through the crowd with his rifle resting upon his shoulder. He made it to the front of the group. Ayame frowned when he walked beside them, pushing Usagi to the side to say, "Hey." to Ayame. He missed her scowl as he turned to face the group.

"All right, let's search for the witch!" He got closer to Momoka who was still feet ahead of them.

Once Niragi was far enough Ayame bent down and ordered quietly, "Get prepared to run down the hall to our right when I say so."

"Hey, you. Why weren't you with her today?" A female voice made Ayame turn to the left. She found a random member of the Beach not speaking to her, but to the friend of the girl dead on the floor, Asahi.

"What?" Asahi asked quickly.

"Why were you late? Weren't you always with her?" The random man beside the first woman who spoke up accused.