Part 1

Introduction/ backstory
Yn and the Walton's are next door neighbors, and they have been there while lives. Yn and the Walton children are as close as ever. Yn has always had a thing for Jaden since she was 7 but Jaden didn't feel the same. Dealo and yn have been really close since he was born. Yn only has a older brother so she never really got to be a older sibling but with dealo she was. Jayla and yn are close. She is like the older sister yn never had. They are pretty close. Just like normal sisters would be. Javon and yn are really close too. They are best friends. Platonic soulmates if you would. They practically do everything together. And lastly Jaden. Jaden and yn have a different kind of relationship. The kind that you only see in movies or read about in books. The type that everyone eats or is jealous of when the see them together walking in the halls or in the streets. They have that kind of special relationship. The kind that is flirty but doesn't go to far. But the type where they are comfortable to do literally anything without it being awkward (not like that you weirdos).

So yn loves to do sports in her free time. The plays softball and basketball. She use to do track but her knees got to bad. She is lucky that she can play basketball and softball as it is. She also has a thing for drawing. She's awesome at it. She just does it when she is bored though. Basketball is her favorite. She has been playing it since 1st grade. She isn't very good at it though. And softball she has only been playing for a little over a year but she is amazing at it. It's kinda weird how that works. Yn is a shortstop. But she also plays 2nd sometimes. Really she can play any position but she likes short the best. Now in basketball, yn is a point guard, or a wing. But mainly a point. Yn is 5ft 2in so short but not to short, she has blond hair and blue eyes. And she doesn't like to wear makeup. The only makeup she wears is mascara because she thinks she looks ugly without it. Yn is a normal freshmen girl that is just trying to get through it. Yn has struggled really hard with friends but the Walton's have always stayed true and without them yn would be literally all alone.

An
Ok now let's get to the story. Sorry is I spelt things wrong or left anything out
Give me ideas please
*this is me into the story and keep on reading, it gets so much better*