Part 10

An:
Sorry, I took a break from the book because I honestly don't know what to write about so if you have any suggestions please put them in!!

*Time skip*
It's winter break
I woke up around 10:30, I'm def not a morning person so when I wake up on my own it's always great! I look at my phone to see a text from Jaden.

My love🖤

Good morning sunshine☀️

Morning love
You want to come over?

Sure! I'll be there in 30
Ok see you then🤪
Read at 10:39

I got up and picked out a outfit. It was around 61• out so I dressed accordingly.

 It was around 61• out so I dressed accordingly

The outfit ⬆️

I knocked on the door and dealo came running out. "Hey little man" "it's been to long yn" "I know I'm sorry" "it's ok, but we gotta hurry and hide, Jaden will try and take you from me again" "ok little man, I'll follow you" he ran all the way to the kitchen and then hid under the table. We heard Jaden coming and we ran to the living room and hid under blankets. "Good spot kid" "shhh he's coming" we stayed as still as possible and laughed when we heard Jaden looking. "Dealo, I know you have yn" he giggled so I covers his mouth. Jaden lifted the blanket and dealo screamed. "Found you" "aww man. I never get time with yn anymore" "sorry little man. She's mine" "it's ok dealo I'll find time for just you and me soon!" "Ok bye yn bye Jaden" we walked up to his room and I jumped on his bed. "I'm so happy it's break" "me too, that means I can hang out with you more" he said and jumped on me and started to tickle me. "O-okay j. S-stop" I said laughing. "You know what's funny" "hm" "you're my first bff, first crush, and first bf" "wish I could say the same" I lightly slapped his arm and laid back. I moved up to the pillows and got under the covers. "Bro it's 11:30 and you're already tired" "yep, I woke up a lot last night" "why" "bad dreams" "I'm sorry love" he said coming over to me and rapping his arms around me. I rapped my bottom arm around his head playing with his hair and my top around him. And I put my head into his chest. "I wish I could always cuddle with you" Jaden said. "Me too."
I started to fall asleep while Jaden played on his phone. "I love you j" "I love you too"
I woke up around 2:15. I took a big deep breath and smiled when I saw Jaden holding me. "Hey sleepy head" "hey j" I tightened my hug with him then I got up. "Imma head out, I'll call you later" "ok love you" "love you too see ya" I walked out and went to my house. Of course they were fighting. I just walked up to my room and picked it up. Then my mom called me. "What" "I need you to help me clean the main floor" "but-" "no buts" "fine I'll be down in a bit.

An:
Hey sorry this is really short I just wanted to get it posted for y'all so you don't have to wait any longer. Please please give me suggestions.
Wc: 565