One

Angelica smiled as she was heading home with her parents from a wonderful family dinner. "Mom, what's the plans for tomorrow?"

"We're going to go see a movie." She tells her. "What one do you want to watch?"

"I don't know." The blonde says till she saw headlights. "Daddy!!!!"

Both vehicles hit head on, but the car that held Angelica went over the bridge. The blonde was the first to close her eyes as her parents tried to find a way out. First was Angelica herself. She passed away before she had the chance to fight for her life like her parents.
~~~
A blonde gasped for air and looked around her. "Hey, Alice." Charlie says.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" She asked confused. "Where's my parents?"

"Alice, your parents have been dead since you were fifteen." She tells her. "You were involved in a bad accident that put you in a coma. Also, I'm your best friend Charlie."

"Charlie?" Alice says causing her to remember the girl, but she could have sworn her name was Angelica Matthews. "I thought my name was Angelica Matthews not Alice..."

"Nichols, but that Angelica Matthews died with her parents the night you were involved in another accident that left one dead." Charlie grabbed her hand. "Are you okay?"

Alice nodded as she was very confused. "Where's Donna?" She asked shock.

"Her dad passed couple days ago. I came to get you so we can go to the services together." She says. "I brought you a dress. She's already stressing over you and now this..."

Alice didn't say much as she got out of bed and grabbed the bag. Charlie continued to tell her what she missed for a few days as she got dress. How does one person go from being another to a whole new life? Is there a reason for me to be here? The blonde looked at Charlie who smiled. "Ready?"

"Yeah."
~~~
Donna smiled as she hugged her best friend. Alice was still confused with what was going on. She turned around to get her a drink, but bumped into someone and looked at to see a very, very, handsome guy. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." She says walking around.

"She just woke up from a coma." Charlie tells them. "Her name is Alice."

Dean looked back at the blonde as he knew there was something wrong with her. Chris looked at Dean as he could see his brother had an attraction to the mysterious blonde. "She said this morning that her name was Angelica, not Alice."

The Winchesters looked at Charlie causing Chris to believe the girl was reborn. When Sam got the information from Donna's little sister telling them about Bloody Mary.
~~~
Alice heard all three of them upstairs causing her to walk up there to see what the hell they were doing. She heard them discussing about why Bloody Mary killed the father and not the little girl making her speak up. "There is different theories about Bloody Mary." She says causing them to look at her.

Dean stepped forward causing Alice to look at him. "You made me believe in God because you must be an Angel."

The blonde looked at him unfazed. "I heard that too many times." She says looking at the other two. "Why are you guys looking like you're investigating something and talking about Bloody Mary?"

"Because we hunt the supernatural." Chris tells her. "I'm Chris Winchester, that's my twin, Dean and our little brother, Sam."

"I guess I'm Alice." She tells him.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"I remember heading home after family dinner just to be in a bad wreck." She tells them. "I don't remember anything else besides headlights. The next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with Charlie by my side."