Six

Filler chapter
Alice was sleeping on Dean's chest. He held her close as the phone started ringing. Sam raised up to look at the others making him answer it. "Hello?" He says till he raised up. "Dad."

Feeling Dean wake up, the blonde looked at him glaring. Holding his hand out, Alice rolled her eyes as she raised up as Dean hung up. "He doesn't want to be found. Huh?"

"Nope, but he gave us names."

Alice saw the names and had a very bad feeling. She typed in the names to see that this town has a past. "Um...these couple are missing and the last stop was in this town." She turned her computer around. "Guys, I have a bad feeling about this."

"What do you mean?"

"I think this town is kidnapping couples for a reason. Like there is something there that is causing this." Alice looked at them. "I'm trying to track down John so you three can go. We can find a hotel nearby..."

"If they are tracking couples, I'll stay with Alice. You and Chris go and figure this out. We will find dad together."

Sam and Chris nodded as they started planning. Alice looked at Dean as he kissed her head. They were all in this together. Two finding John while the other two do some investigation.

I know this is short, but I know when Alice and Dean get together. So I made this filler. Till next time.