Four

Sleeping soundly inside the hotel room, the three Winchester and Alice didn't make a noise, but Sam, he jerked awake. He looked around the room and saw Chris asleep and then looked at Alice and Dean. Dean held Alice in his arms as they slept. He had to tell them about the woman screaming in his dream inside their childhood home. Sam knew the only person who will listen is Alice.

The blonde looked at him as she hated being watched. "What?'

"Alice, you are the only person to believe me and I will tell them in the morning."

The blonde looked at Dean's arm and sighed. "Continue."

"I saw a woman inside our old childhood home screaming with fire. Just like how mom and Jess died." He tells her. "I know you will believe me as you are different."

"Then whatever happened when you were little has given you some sort of gift and if you saw them in your sleep then we need to go back to your hometown to figure out if that demon is the same one who caused you three pain."

"Thanks, Alice."

"Anytime. Now sleep."

Sam laughed as he had him a sister who understands him, but this was ging to be rough on them and he knows it.
~~~
The next morning, Alice was taking a shower causing Dean to listen to what Sam had to say. He looked at the bathroom as he knew that she would be there if he needs her. "Are we sure about going back home? I promised myself that I wouldn't go back there."

"There is a woman and her kids inside the home and the same thing that killed mom." Sam tells them. "I also saw Alice."

"What about Alice?" Chris asked concerned about the special blonde. "Does something happen?"

Sam looked at the bathroom before looking at his brothers. "Alice was born there. Same town. Right next door."

Dean looked at his brother shocked. Alice was their neighbor and they never knew. She walked out of the bathroom dressed to see all three of them staring at her. "What?"

"You do know where we are going?"

"To your old house."

"Do you know who lived next door?"

Alice looked confused. She shook her head till she thought of the hometown the Winchesters were from causing Alice to think back to a childhood memory she never had. The blonde looked at them. "Oh..."

"Let's go home." Chris tells them causing Alice to look at Dean.

Dean pulled her into a hug as this was going to be hard on him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just...this is too much. It's going to bring back memories that I want to keep buried."

"Sometimes, we have to unbury those memories to protect other people, Dean. I'm always right here with you and I will make sure that I'll be right there with you." Alice tells him.

Dean looked at her and kissed her. Alice smiled as she kissed him back.
~~~
Arriving at the Winchesters childhood home, Alice felt Dean's hand tighten in hers. She looked at him as they walked to the door, but she stopped causing Dean to look at her as Chris and Sam spoke to the new family inside the home. "What?"

"How about we start from my house?" She tells him. "I remember some things that caused my parents to move."

"And that is..."

"What you described and what Sam saw kill Jess, was in my home. I don't remember much as I still carry some of my old human life..."

"I thought you liked being Alice."

"I do because I have a better life than I did before. A family that love me, a best friend who calls me everyday, and then there is you." She says. "I see myself falling deeper in love with you."

Dean watched her knock on the door causing him to run up to her. Maybe they can do their own investigation as to what is happening. Alice looked at Dean smiling. "We will find out what is going on, but I actually think what we are doing, will eventually bring John out. For now, we have to work as a team and protect these people and their loved ones."

"As long as you are by my side."

"Well, I'm in wonderland, but I like this better than my old life. I would never want to go back as Angelica. I'm Alice Nichols and this is where I belong."

Dean smiled. "You do belong here." He tells her. "With me."

The door opened causing Alice and Dean to look at the old couple with a smile. Alice started talking about how this was her home at one point. Hearing there were pictures, Alice smiled as she was going to figure out what was happening in the house next door. After she gets her things, they were going to find out more about that house.
~~~
Sometime that day, Dean saw Alice reading through papers as Chris and Sam spoke to Mossuri. "You know. Something isn't right. Someone is here watching us and I don't know who it is."

"How?"

"I don't like people watching me, but what I do know, that demon that killed Mary and Jess has killed more."

"Does it say how to get rid of it?"

"No." The blonde looked at him. "But we will figure it out together."

Dean nodded as he knew she was right. They will figure out more together.