"Everybody wants to rule the world"

(Third PoV)
Despite what she's heard from Alfie about the Peaky Blinders and their reputation in Birmingham, she doesn't mind the gang as long as they don't mess with the business or her family. So, she stirred as far away from them as she could to avoid conflict, especially since they were in the gambling business.

Ace is staying at Alfie Solomon's house for a while and staying in the guest room as Ace settling down in her bedroom for a temporary and it's been a week as she finishes to settle her Phantom Casino in London and finally it officially posts the news it on the London country as it spreads through other countries, particularly in her hometown from America.

She was grateful for Alfie's willingness to let her stay in his home while she prepared for the grand opening.Of course, she responds by inviting him to be her plus one and escort at her big event, and as Alfie responds to her direct question, he eventually agrees to her wishes.

The people outside mingling of the commotion what's all about us different opinions circles around the conversation, while some employees giving official fliers like small deck cards an invitation to customers, they meet telling them that there will be a grand opening tomorrow night and some big prizes to win if they play a bet in the Phantom Casino.

And now she is preparing for tomorrow's big day, and as she sends letters to her parents and brother invited to play band and for invitations, and of course her Spades Gang for helping security measures, and she has also invited some business partners she has invited and her friends to support her success in having business in Casino.

Not to mention the leaders of gangs from other countries with whom she has done business and made allies.

Her thoughts are then interrupted, and she is forced to stop what she is doing.

She was about to leave when she heard a knock on the door. Instead of going to the door to open it, she sat still and continued what she was doing, calmly saying that she could hear enough from the door to enter.

"Ms. Acaz, may I come in?" she asks as she recognizes the voice.

"Yes, you may enter..."

Then she turns to see who has entered. And she recognised her childhood friend/colleague, Mr. Reid.

Ace can't do it alone, but she can with the help of her devoted colleague Mr. Reid, especially when it comes to legal paperwork and permits.

When she's not busy meeting with other gangs and official business partners in London, he acts as a spokesperson for journalists.

Of course, with that many tasks, he is well compensated.

She was glad she had Mr. Reid in her life she can do any shit too much when she had many plates on her hands on her own especially in big London. Despite she was her childhood friend from London but they separated thier ways because of her father only visited London for vacation and only for transaction. She is grateful to meet him again and became her collegue in business.

(Ben Pov)

Then I noticed her in her white two-button-up outfit, with her and black trousers and her green untie.

Mr. Benjamin Reid reminisces about his time and their childhood as good old days as he stares at Acaz as she concentrates on her papers.

Despite Acaz always referring to him as Mr. Reid, Ben has a longing look at her when he meets her for the first time after all those years and he finally sees her of the old Acaz he knew who wore a kind smile and was vulnerable assuming a warm welcome she gives her.