Encounter

(*Disclaimer the music and youtube belongs to the right owner).

*Somewhere earlier of life of Acaz 

Recognizing the diversity in the society , education was deemed a worthy expenditure of tax dollars not only for immigrants, but for the entire population. Many people believed that education resulted in a higher and more meaningful quality of life, as well as a more virtuous way of life.

A colleges boys and girls are in thier free time some doing thier own things to have pass time as they are outside of the field of the school premises as they have thier own called social groups. 

Some girls would want to have gossip , talking about boys in thier free time. 

A boy goes to the baseball field to play the sport and ladies doing thier own rumors and gossip about interesting vents that happen on school.

You'd think Acaz would be well-known on her school grounds because of his father's well-known name throughout the town maybe its an exception, but they considers herself a lone wolf in her class because she doesn't want to interact with other girls because she knows they don't share her interests, such as playing poker or card decks.

They bullied and mocked her because she was unusual, or perhaps they were jealous because she did well in other classes. Acaz has compassion buts he didn't devalued it on what others want as she had a comeback by having a savagely funny insults to shut a bully hitting where it hurts and getting back at them, and she aced it as the bully never bothers again.

However, this time is different.

As the kids were playing in the fields or running around, a certain  young  Acaz was sitting peacefully under a tree reading something academical, as it says on the cover book as far would see , but in Acaz's front view, she was writing something in the paper about listing some names, crossing some names, and writing paid at the end of the name.

As Acaz wore a white  blouse sleeveless  smirkingly smiles as she goes to her pockets wearing a significant green bow and of course a pattern for the skirt. 

"What are you doing Little Ace?" a familiar voice and annoyingly irritate her. 

As Acaz close the book abruptly and look at her older brother?

"Don't you have something better to do dear Brother other than interrupting my thoughts?

"Well, actually, I'd like to join in the fun with my friends, and it's been a long time since we've had fun together, you've changed since our grandfather took custody of you by our Father last summer."

"Are you saying i'm boring brother Nic ?" as Acaz smirks at her brother.

"Since when did you start being academic?" as Brother snatch her book, but the paper in the book falls as he brother sees that as he picks up the paper"

Then the brother raise his eyebrows as he sees the some familiar names of different students some from different level of year. 

"What the heck is all of this Acaz?"

"Oh some of them our my clients...... and others some of them lose the bet"

"And what do you mean paid for what?!"

Then Acaz sighs as she is quick to take back the paper from his hand. And eventually put the paper in her pockets  and eventually out the book in her armpits and began to stroll leaving his brother alone. 

"HEYYY where do you think your going Acaz?" as the brother sighs to her, 

As Acaz has a fast pace walk out from the school premises but as she is outside  she is eventually blocked from the young adult man standing in her ways.