Chapter 7: Second session

Rain poured down onto Harley's parked car just outside of her studio. She gathered everything and braced to run out in order to keep herself as dry as possible. While doing so, she saw that a familiar face was already standing outside of the building; it was Erik.
'Oh my gosh what's he doing outside in the rain I feel so bad! I should get out quickly.'
She gets out hastily and locks her car before going to the studio. He greets her before shes even within 2 metres of the door.
"Good evening, dear." Erik greeted.
"Hiya, Erik. Let's get you inside you're getting soaked out here!" Harley told.
She unlocks the door and they both get inside. Harley goes through her usual routine of going behind the reception desk and placing down her schedule book and bag while Erik tries his best to dry off and waits patiently for Harley to call him over.
"I'm ready whenever you are, Erik." Harley said.
"Ah, nice. I'll be right over." He replied delightfully.
He took off his jacket and hung it onto a coat rack next to him. Harley was distracted for a moment while he did so.
'Hes wearing a shirt, I've never seen his arms before. Theres veins bulging out of his tricep and fore arms and his biceps are big and beefy. I wanna bite a chunk..'
Erik notices Harkey dazing off while staring at his body.
"You okay, dear?" He asks.
Harley snaps out of it and her cheeks become warm with blush.
"Yes, sorry. I dont mean to stare." She stutters, avoiding eye contact.
Erik smirks and lightly chuckles at her flustered reaction. He looked at her in aw as if she was a small puppy. It amuses him.
"I'm ready now, should I go down to the changing rooms?" Quizzed Erik.
"Oh, yes, feel free to prepare yourself." Harley said.
He lets out that same chuckle as just a minute ago and heads down to the rooms.
'I cannot believe he caught me staring like that. He must think I'm creepy. But he didn't seem to be creeped out. He found it more funny than anything. Ugh, I dont know. I do wonder what he thinks of me sometimes.'
Her train of thought followed her as she headed towards the opposite changing room.

Harley was first to be ready, so she stood in the chamber waiting for her client. Suddenly, he emerged through the door. The first thing Harley noticed was that he was topless and hand only a pare of shorts on. He walked over to her and stood close to her so that she would have to bend her head almost all the way to look at him.
'I could motor boat this man right now, he has some muscular tits.'
"I have a question." Erik said.
"Oh, what's up?" Harley stuttered out.
"What do YOU like?"
Harley opened her mouth to speak but closed it when she realised she didn't know what to say. She looked down at the floor.
'I know what I'm into, but no ones ever asked me what I like before.'
While thinking of her answer, Erik had placed the knuckle of his finger under her chin and the tip of his thumb onto the round of her chin and gently tilted her head up so that they were making eye contact. This simple action made Harley feel as if he stomach was running a marathon and her heart was skipping multiple beats.
"Do you have an answer?" He asked. He wasnt letting his light grip on her chin go.
"Um, I like to be praised and I like bondage. I dont mind degradation and I like overstimulation. I'm experimental and I like it rough." Harley answered, without breaking eye contact, stammering and blushing with each word that left her mouth.
Erik smiled. Keeping that same grip on his chin, he bent his head down to her head and softly spoke into it.
"May I please you?"