Chapter 8: The sadist and the masochist

'Oh god I could cum on the spot. The bare minimum is making me sopping wet, I need this man now.'
With her knees becoming weaker and her breathes fastening, she blurted out.
"Yes please do whatever you want to me."
Without skipping a beat, Erik lifted her up into his arms facing so that they were facing each other and began kissing her all over her neck and chest. Harley was already moaning softly at this point. This was only the start.
"Remember, the safe word is red." Erik said.
As hes kissing her all over, he moves forward until Harley's back met the wall. He lifts her up higher so that her legs were dangling on his shoulders. Harley pushed her hands up against the ceiling because of the anxious feeling of her being dropped accidentally. She looks down at Erik and meets his eyes looking back at her. While maintaining eye contact, he reaches up and moves her underwear to the side, exposing her wetness. Harley looks away with flusteredness, but is soon startled with the feeling of a warm, soft wet tongue against her clit. She let out a louder moan as a response to this pleasurable feeling. She was focusing on the feeling as hard as she could, occasionally looking down at Erik lapping his tongue up onto her throbbing clit. The continuous feeling of overwhelming pleasure was interrupted when he hit a spot on her labia while exploring it. Harley was startled immediately by this, she gasped loudly and cried out.
"Right there, right there, please dont stop!"
Erik obeyed her orders and continued to do so while looking up at her with his dominant eyes as they made eye contact. Harley was at the very edge and finally went over it and came onto Erik's face. He wasnt phased by this, instead he wrapped him lips around the special part and continued to eat her out. At this point, Harley's legs were shaking and she was screaming from the overstimulating sensation he was causing her. She couldn't decide whether it was too much or if she liked it. Her hands were glued to the ceiling, still in fear that if she let go, she would fall. She was hesitantly trying to get one hand down and place it onto his head, but shot it back up again when she began cumming down him again. He pulled away from her and looked up at her trembling body that was gasping for air.
"That's a good girl for me, you took that so well~" Erik praised.
"Thank you.." Harley quietly whispered out.

Erik lowered Harley down while still carrying her incase her trembling gave her a hard time for her to walk, and carried her over to a bed frame with a mattress placed onto it. He placed her onto it and put her into a position so that she was laying on her front with her face against the mattress, but her ass in the air. He walked over to Harley's box of 'fun equipment' and took out some rope and a spread bar. He walks back over to Harley's still shaking body and bends down and talks softly into her ear.
"Stay still for me please, darling~"
Harley couldn't get the words out, so she subtly nodded and allowed Erik to place the spread bar between her ankles and tie her hands behind her back with the rope. After he was done, he stood back for a second and looked at his masterpiece.
"You look so pretty like this." He said while gently brushing his fingers lightly against Harley's alreadys sensitive clit. This made her jolt and wince. He travelled his fingers up until he met her wet hole and edged his finger tips in and out the entrance of her cunt. He noticed Harley becoming more and more needier, and he enjoyed the view.
"You want me to stick my fingers all the way in? You want me to finger you nice and deep?" Erik questioned.
"Yes please." Pleaded Harley.
"Beg for it. Say it. Say you want my finger deep in you."
"Please, I want your fingers deep in me, please."
"Good slut~"
He stuck his fingers in and started to curl them exactly on Harley's G-spot.
'I'm in fucking heaven right now. I dont know how to react other than moan and jolt around.'
Erik watched as she became closer and closer with each curl, her face sweating from being out of breath and blush appearing all over her body. He travelled his eyes from hers, all the way to her ass cheeks. He saw a perfect opportunity and took it. He raised his hand up, and walked it down onto her cheek. Harley wasnt expected the connection and moaned out masochistically.
"You like when I slap you like that, huh?" Erik asked, knowing fully well he was enjoying it just as much as she was.
"Yes I do, please do it more!" Harley stammered out.
Erik proceeded with Harley's pleads while still curling his fingers on her insides. Each slap and each curl sent Harley closer and closer to heaven. Her cheeks had became red raw from the hard hits, so Erik bent down and kissed each cheek.
"Aww, have I hurt you, dear? Too fucking bad." He said.
He made one last powerful slap on each cheek to the point where they were practically bleeding. He was so distracted by his creation that he was startled when he felt Harley's cunt tightening around his fingers. He quickly retracted his fingers from her hole before giving her a chance to cum. Harley let out a sad and needy whimper when she couldn't feel his fingers inside her anymore.
"That's the only time I'm doing that, dear. I do enjoy watching you cum just as much as I love seeing you whimper out with need for satisfaction." Erik explained.

He untied her hands and took away the spread bar. She was pretty much limp and couldn't feel her legs anymore. She was letting him move her around because thats all she wanted. Erik began removing her bra and her underwear completely so he could see everything. He flipped her over and moved her so that he back was up against the bed frame. He put her hands up against a bar of the frame and tied them to it. He then took her ankles and put them onto her wrists and tied them together so that he had full access to her holes and clit. He then took his hard dick out of his underwear. It was dripping and throbbing. He moved closer to Harley so that each of their parts had met. He slid his cock in and made sure he got it all in her. She moaned as she felt every inch enter her. Erik could feel how warm her cunt was and was feeling good just from being in her. He began thrusting, slow but somewhat hard at first to give her a head start. He watches Harleys face express pleasure with each thrust. He wanted more. He sped up his pace and went harder.
"God, you feel so good, my love~" He moaned out.
He moans along with Harley as they both feel good from one another. He noticed Harley hasnt spoken for a while and bends down to talk to her.
"Are you liking this?" He asked in search for reassurance.
"I like it when you use me~" Harley said.
That was Erik's confirmation he needed. He lightly chuckles at this and goes picks up the pace and pounds harder into her. Harley was screaming from the feeling and wanted more and more. She couldn't form facial expressions anymore, she could only feel Erik's cock plowing her. She suddenly felt something grab onto her face firmly and turn towards them.
"Look at me when I'm fucking you, slut." Erik demanded.
Harley kept her head facing him, but wasnt able to keep eye contact as she her eyes were rolling back into her head whenever he hit a good spot. He remembers her list of kinks and reaches his hand toward her throat and tightens his hand around it. Harley begins to smile softly at this.
"Oh, you like it when I choke you, do you?" Erik smugly said.
Harley nods in agreement. Erik had to focus on her body language fully now due to her lack of speech and facial expressions. He railed her at different angles, focusing on her cunt, legs and stomach. As he is searching for the spot, Harley jolts her legs, tightens her walls ever so slightly and screams out when he thrusts a certain way. He had found the good spot. He does his usual soft chuckle and continues against that specific place, at the same pace and hardness. Harley screamed constantly and loudly in sync with Erik's thrust, but suddenly becomes quiet. Her back arches. Her eyes roll back fully. Her mouth is left open. Her legs shake violently. Her cunt grips onto Erik's cock. He also moans out loudly from the feeling. He feels something wet his above his groin and looks down. Harley had squirted up while she was cumming from pure sexual satisfaction. The sight and feeling of Harley caused Erik to also go over the edge and cum inside of her. They both finished and were left with a mix of gasps and moans as they processed what just happened. They looked at each other; Harley's mascara rolling off her face and Erik dripping with sweat. They both smiled at each other and let out a relieving synchronised sigh. Erik began untying Harley before they even spoke a word to each other. He ensured she was not harmed before doing anything else. He lifted her so she was sitting up right and facing Erik. They both simultaneously looked at the clock. They were 2 hours into their 2 and a half hour session.

"I think imma have to leave it early, I dont think I'm gonna be able to go another round after that haha." Erik said.
"Its okay, I don't think I would either!" Harley agreed.
They both laughed about it together and made eye contact again. They leaned into a hug together and felt each others overheated body touch one another. They felt comfort in each others arms, something they were both perhaps craving from another person...