Chapter 5: Big fat crush

Harley wiped off her tear drenched cheeks and changed into fresh pair of underwear and a bra and threw on an oversized hoodie and some small shorts. She had taken her time so she assumed Erik was waiting in the reception for her already.
'Shit. I was right, hes already here. Has he been there for long? Are my eyes still red?'
She waddled over to the desk as her knees were still weak. She sat down and checked her schedule book for the price Erik had to pay.
"That will be £150 for today." Harley gestured with her hand.
"Heres £200, a £50 tip for such a good time. I'll look forward to next time." Erik offered.
He picked up a business card from the desk.
"Oh, thank you so much, this really means a lot."
"No problem, dear~"
And just like that, Erik left the studio in time for Harley to close up. She had a constant feeling of thumping in her chest and felt like she could feel her heartbeat in her head, like some sort of love sick head ache.
'I've gotta try get my mind off of him, hes a client and I'm not supposed to start things with clients in this field of work. I've got some cleaning to do, maybe that will help me take my mind off things.'
She got up and headed to the cleaning cupboard, picked up her supplies and then headed to the chamber.

She started with cleaning down the chair they were having fun in.
'I remember how warm he felt.. I should be focusing on cleaning, never mind.'
She moved on to cleaning the rope.
'He looked so good with his hands tied.. I need to stop, what am I doing?'
She had to mop the floors down too.
'His eyes were really something. His hair complimented them perfectly too. No. Stop it, Harley. Get your stupid mind off of him!'
She finished mopping and moved on to the changing room he was in. She mopped the floor in there also and wiped down any surfaces. She couldn't help but notice something that definitely didn't belong to her.
'Is this a hoodie? Yeah, I think its Erik's hoodie, the one he was wearing in the session. What do I do? I best take it home, I wouldn't wanna leave it here. I can wash it then, too. The fabrics so soft. And it's still warm.'
She moved it up and placed it on her cheek.
'It smells so much like him. It lingers with his cologne and deodorant. This feels so relaxing. I could fall asleep with this as a pillow. It would be like falling asleep on him. Wait. What am I doing? I'm going to far, I'm being too much, I need to stop. Now.'
Harley snapped out of it and began to leave the room where she'd then start to lock the studio up. She grabbed her stuff, left the building, locked the doors and walked to her car. She drove home with her music blasted at full volume to try and drown out her thoughts of Erik.

It was almost midnight when she arrived home and she had 2 hours maximum to relax before sleeping. She laid on her sofa and turned on her TV in another attempt to block out any thought of Erik. But she was unsuccessful. Even the smallest things made her think of her new crush, even down to the colour green. As her thoughts travelled off into paradise, her phone started ringing and the noise brought her back to reality. It was a number she didn't recognise, but she still answered.
"Hello?" She greeted.
"Hey, dear." Said a familiar voice. "This is Erik, I was with you earlier."
"Oh, hello! Is there anything I can do for you?"
"Yeah, actually. I was wondering if I could book in for another session in a few weeks time?"
"Of course, when was you thinking?"
"Do you have any availabilities for exactly 4 weeks from this day?"
"I'll have to check, just give me one second."
Harley screamed for her schedule book sat on her coffee table and opened to the day Erik was wanting.
"I have 9:30 pm, does that work for you?"
"Yep, that's perfect! Could I do another 2 and a half hour session please?"
"Of course, I'll put that all in the book now!"
"Thanks so much, I look forward to seeing you again. Goodnight, dear~"
"Goodnight!"
Erik hung up and left Harley ecstatic. She felt like a dumb teenage girl that was kicking her legs over a text from her crush. She was thinking different thoughts, some innocent and romantic, some dirty and kinky. Either way, Erik was on her mind. It was all Erik. She was even leaning on his hoodie and inhaling his godly scent.

She felt her eyes getting heavier and heavier and soon she dozed off to sleep on his hoodie while thinking of Erik. There was no doubt she was dreaming of him too. It was definite she was going to count down the days until their session together, it will be the only thing she looks forward to for a while now.