Chapter 9: Wholesomeness

Neither body had enough energy to stay sitting upright, and they both fall backwards, laying on the bed. Erik falls gently ontop of Harley, but then moves to the side when realising the very obvious weight difference in the both of them. They stay with their arms wrapped around each other, Harley had her arms resting on his shoulder, and his resting on her hips. She had her head resting on Erik's bicep. All was silent other than their slowing, heavy breaths.
'This feels so peaceful. And comforting. And warm. I'm happy..'

5 minutes had passed with them holding each other in silence. However, that silence was broken with Erik's voice.
"Harley," said Erik. "What made you take up this job?"
"Well, I was struggling for money," Harely began. "I couldn't get a job anywhere since no one would take me due to my bad GCSE results. I never had an opportunity to go to university either. So I this was my last resort for it all."
"Oh, really?Have your family not been there for you at all?"
"My family cut me off as soon as they heard I was a sex worker. They think I'm dirty and I'm throwing away my worth as a human being."
"That's ridiculous! Being a sex worker shouldn't be shameful at all. You seem to be very successful within you're work. You do own this building, right?"
"Yeah, I saved up and bought the building and I'm still working on the interior for it though."
"You're doing great. You are successful and that's all that matters when it comes to work. Who cares what you do? I think any work is good work if you succeed in it."
"Thank you, Erik."
"That's okay, dear."
He planted a kiss on her forehead. She blushed and felt her heart flutter and she smiled softly.
"Erik, I have a few questions for you."
"What are they?"
"What do you do for a job?"
"I'm a fitness trainer. I train people to get the physique and body they desire. I also make my own clientele just as you do so I make my money the same way, told."
"Ah, that's cool. We are quite similar then."
"I guess so."
They pause for a second and admire each others comfort before speaking again.
"What made you come to me for my services?"
"Well, it was something that's always been on my bucket list, and I had enough money to try it. So I tried it once and ever since I havent been able to stop, it's like it's part of my monthly routine now and I like it that way."
"Ah okay, that's understandable. I'm guessing that means you dont have a girlfriend haha."
'Make it obvious, dumbass.'
"No, no girlfriend. I live on my own. I'm guessing no boyfriend for you either?"
"Nope, I live alone aswell."

They had stopped talking after that, but not in an awkward way. They just laid there together, only for a few more minutes until their session was finally done.
"We better start getting up." Harley said, starting to push herself up.
"No, you stay there for a second I'll carry you back to the changing rooms!" Explained Erik.
"Oh, its okay I'll be alright-"
"No, I'll take care of you right now. You can barely feel your legs, dear."
"Thank you."
"Its okay."
Erik lifted Harley up bridal style and carried her back to her changing room. He placed her down onto the changing bench and got a towel. He wiped down he forehead, chest and legs from the sweat and then cleaned up the liquids in between her legs. He then got the clothes placed on top of Harley's bag and placed them next to her.
"Here, I'm gonna let you get changed in private, I'll be as quick as I can to change myself." Erik said.
He left the room and Harley changed herself at a steady pace. She was stubborn to try and get herself to walk, so she exited the room and headed for her recpetion desk with her hands supporting her on the walls before Erik had gotten out. Erik left his own room and saw her heading for her desk. He hastily rushed to her and took her hands from the wall for support. He guided her to the desk and sat her down infront of her scheduling book. He had his money ready for her.
"I've got the money here. I'm gonna give you a £150 tip too." He said.
"Oh my gosh, thank you so much that's so nice of you!"
"No need to thank me! You deserve it."
He handed her the money.
"Are you going to be rescheduling for anytime?"
"Yes, this exact date next month. The same session and time as usual."
"Okay, nice!"
Harley felt happy at his eagerness to come and see her again.
"Will you be okay getting to your car and driving home?"
"Yeah, I should be okay, I don't live far."
"Okay, good. I've got to get home now, thank you for such a great time today. Get home safely and I'll see you soon!"
"Okay, bye Erik!"
Erik left the shop, waving behind him.
'Oh this is great. Out of everything we did today, cuddling and talking was my favourite. I like him so so much. If only he wasn't so out of my league..'