Twelv

The first tenants came and started to move in. The boys helped them to carry their boxes in which the ladies appreciated very much.

Within the next two weeks more and more tenants was moving in. They all payed the same rent that covered the heat, electricity and the water. The students was happy that the rent was low and the place was newly renovated and even had a security guard at the front desk.

”This is much better then the one at Melrose” a female voice said as the other girl took her hand.

”Quinn do you really think I would let you live in a dump?” the raven haired woman said as they walked over to the front desk to get their keys.

Tori was running after Rory who was giggling as she was running away from her mother.

Quinn looked back and saw the little girl and missed her little girl at home. She wanted Beth to be with her and Santana.

The latina notice how quiet her girlfriend became quiet and looked back at where she saw the young student and her daughter.

”Mami, mama home now” the little voice said and pointed at another girl that is at their age.

”Hey princess and my beautiful wife to be” she heard the girl say.

”Looks like they live here with their daughter” Quinn said and Santana gave her a sad smile.

”Actually they own this place. That’s Jade West and Tori Vega. They own this building” the girl said with a smile as she gave them the key.

”Miss West or Miss Vega will come and go through with your contact later tonight” she added.

The two nodded and looked back at Jade and the little family who was now walking out the door.

Later that evening there was a knock at the door and the blond opend to be met by the younger mother.

”Hi I’m Tori Vega and this is my fiance Jade West. We just wanted to welcome you two to the neighborhood” Tori said as she was standing there with a wide smile.

Tori gave them a welcome basket.

”Also we would like to go through your lease” Jade added.

Quinn let them in as Santana just got out of the bedroom.

”Baby did you call Beth yet? I wanna see our little babygirl” she said as she noticed the two new people who is in the same room now.

”Oh..  hello” she said.

”Honey this is Jade West and Tori Vega, our landlords” Quinn said with a smile.

”hi”

”Hey” Jade and Tori said at the same time.

”we just wanted to welcome you two to the neighborhood and also here is the lease” Tori said and Jade gave Quinn the contract.

”Just look through it and signe it. Everything should be in order. The rent covers the water, electricity, heat and also you have access to the pool. Also we do have a small kinder garden/ pree school if you do have a child, it’s safe and we made sure to do a back round check on the teachers we hired” Jade said.

This suprised both Quinn and Santana. The rent was already 500 dollars a month but to add the pool and a Pree K.

”You do a back up check on people?” Quinn asked them.

”Yeah we do. Tori’s mom is a lawyer and and her dad is a cop so yeah they tend to do that with everyone that will be in this building” Jade said.