Fifteen

It was in the middle of summer and the gang had built up their new Production Company they called it Art’s Productions. They each went in with 2 million dollars except Beck who got a loan from Robbie who eventually helped him with some personal stocks and bonds and invested in the same ting as him and the others.

Jade and Tori made their own portfolio and settled in with 50k each as well as Trina and Cat, Santana and Quinn who did the same.

Robbie and Sinjin was the one who was helping them with it and had an eye on which ones to buy and trade. They all knew the risk but the tech nerd and the stand up comedy made sure to withdraw a hefty amount of money when they were earning over 100k. Needless to say they ended up with a lot and could afford with the production company.

Santana often went to New York with Jade and Tori and even Robbie when they wanted to see the progress of their new properties.

The Syracuse building was a bit more easier to remodel since it was smaller then the one in Rochester.

The builders had to take down some walls and divide them into two and made smaller apartments of one bedroom apartment.

Once the construction inspector was done and gave the green light to continue they started to take down the other areas that had been damaged or was in need of change.

The builder that they had hired was Kurt’s dad Burt Hummel. Hummel Construction. Jade, Tori and Robbie was happy to give him the job so that he could spend some time with Kurt and their friends but also they knew that Kurt’s dad would not try to screw them over.

Since the buildings was big Burt had hired some collage students from the Contra Costa University that he had a workshop with. The students was hard workers and could do their jobs without any hesitation and if they did they often had a supervisor that would guide them.

Jade and Tori was walking with Burt around the building when she saw some architecture plans laying on the table. She knew it was the plan for the Cafe, shop and Front desk.

She saw how the place was devided into three but it was an open space between the front desk and the café.

The shop had two entrance, one on the side of the front desk and the other was faceing the street.

She even noticed how the back of the café still had a very big space to set up a decent kitchen. Jade like the idea of the space that was created on the paper and was curious who it was that had their free time to designe this.

”Excuse me but your not allowed to be here” a voice interrupted her thoughts as she turned to see who it was.

In front of her was a red head girl. Almost as short as her wife to be but also as pale as her.

”that’s mine can I please have it back” the girl said as she was reaching over to the plans that Jade was looking at.

”you came up with this?” She asked the girl.

”maybe.. what’s it to you?” the girl asked her once more.

Burt had entered the room once again and he was happy to see his worker  

”Hope, I’m glad you're here, met the owner of this place” he said and both girls looked at him.

”Uh.. owner” Hope said in a low voice. Jade was smirking at her.

”Jade this is Hope Mikaelson, she is one of my best workers. You would love her idea’s for this space” he said with a wide smile.

”Hope meet Jade West, she is one of three owners of this building and the one in Rochester” he said and Hope was embarrassed.