Carey Price Pt.1

I walked out of the plane wearing my camouflage and looked for Carey. I've liked him for a while now but we're only friends and I don't want to screw anything up because I always do and people end up leaving.
I saw him holding a sign that said 'Welcome Home #32!!' When we were kids we both wanted the same numbers for hockey but on my team 31 was taken so I chose 32. I dropped my suitcase and ran up to him.

"I missed you so much," I said into his shoulder as I teared up.

"4 years is way too much. I missed my daily dose of (y/n)," Carey chuckled.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked to his truck with him. During the ride to his house, I stared at our surroundings as I thought 'I missed this place so much.'

We got to his house and I was greeted by his two labs.

"Hi guys," I cooed.

I put my bags in the guest bedroom and sat down on the bed. I stared at the poster I put up when I was staying here because there was nowhere else I could go. It was my old hockey team's logo and all their star players from each generation. I was the final one down the line. A tear slipped out of my eye.

"Hey (y/n), what do you-- what's wrong?" He asked in concern.

"Nothing just remembering," I replied.

"Ok, so, what do you want for dinner?" He asked.

"You choose," I say as he walks to the kitchen.

I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt with Price written on the back of it. I walked into the kitchen and thanked Carey for dinner. We both ate, then watched the Bruins get blown out of the park by Pittsburgh and then walked to our rooms.

"Must feel great to see your boyfriend get those goals," Carey teased referring to my crush on Sidney Crosby.

"Shut up and go to sleep," I said as I pushed him to his door.

He had a hurt expression on his face as he backed up into his room. I walked into my room and fell onto my bed and immediately fell asleep.

(Dream)
"Please don't hurt me!" I screamed as someone brought a knife up to my neck and ran it down to my wrists. They then asked me how old I was.

"2-22" I stuttered out.

They cut both my wrists for each year I said. Tears flowed out of my eyes just as they found the one thing I kept with me to make me happy. The picture of Carey and I on graduation day. It was just before I told him I was leaving to go to the army. We had genuine smiles on our faces and one of the people took a match and burned it. After I watched it burn they slit my throat.

I saw Carey with two men that had uniforms on.

"I'm sorry to inform you this but (y/n) has been found dead," One of them says.

Carey dropped to his knees and started crying yelling 'TAKE ME INSTEAD!!'

(End of Dream)
I ran out of my room with tears staining my face. I opened Carey's door and asked if he was up.

"Yeah come on. What's wrong?" He asked.

I told him about the dream and he engulfed me into a hug. He told me to get under the covers and then pulled me close to him.

"I'm never going anywhere," I whispered to him.

I looked into his eyes and our lips crashed. I felt electricity running through my body even after we stopped kissing.

"I've been waiting years to do that," He whispered.

(A/N)
Hope you guys liked the first imagine I wrote!!