Max Pacioretty

{Your POV}

"I believe that's Max Pacioretty, slow to get up," the announcer spoke from the TV.

I spun around with wide eyes on the screen. 'No. Not again,' I thought. I grabbed my car keys and drove as fast as I could to the Bell Centre. I parked the car and jumped out, running into the stadium. I saw Max walking into the locker room slowly with a dazed look in his eyes.

"Max!" I shouted.

"Excuse me, miss. You need to have a pass to go in," the security guard said.

"I am his girlfr-" I began to speak but was interrupted by Max hugging me and bringing me to the locker room.

"Are you ok?" I spoke softly.

" I don't know," he said with a little hope in his voice.

"Max. Don't lose hope. You don't even know what happened and if it is bad you'll have time to rest and heal and you'll be fine in no time," I said confidently.

"Yeah but what if this time I'm not," he spoke as he stormed to the doctor leaving me sitting alone in his stall.

I sat and waited for what seemed to be hours watching the game go into 2nd intermission. The whole team walked in happy and enthusiastic until they saw me sitting in Max's stall.

"Oh I'm sorry I was just leaving," I said looking at the floor.

I sat outside the room Max was in and waited. I waited 10 more minutes and heard the door click. Max emerged with a slight grin on his face.

"I take that you'll be fine soon?"I ask

"In no time," he spoke hugging me," I love you."

"I love you too. Now are you cleared to play or no?" I questioned.

"No but I'll be watching," he murmured.

As the 3rd period wen by, we were beating the Sens by one goal but then it got tied up. Overtime.

"BRENDAN GALLAGHER WITH THE SHOT! HE SCORESSSSS! BRENDAN GALLAGHER SCORES AFTER A FIVE GAME DROUGHT! THE MONTREAL CANADIENS MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND!!" The announcer yelled.

I heard Max's voice whisper,"Thatta boy Gally."

Max walked onto the ice to do the handshakes and they all shuffled into the locker room. Before P.K. and Pricer could walk in I grabbed them and said that we should prank Max. I grabbed a towel and sprayed shaving cream in it, Subban got whipped cream, and Pricer distracted him by talking.

They were mid-conversation when both Subban and I slammed whipped and shaving cream on his face.

We were hysterically laughing as he turned around to chase both of us. Me, being the best on my track team, got away but Subby didn't. He got tackled by Max and was being held to the ground by a headlock.

"Prusty had been teaching you, eh Max?" P.K. implied.

After that incident, we headed home and I jumped on the couch and got comfy.

"So what are you not allowed to do?" I questioned.

"Watch TV, go on my phone, read, physical activities of any sort," he stopped with a smirk," in moderation."

"In moderation huh?" I said.

"Yeah," he whispered inches away from my face.

"Then you wouldn't mind doing that yard work you said you would do last week?" I giggled.

"I was thinking something more... Physical," he said seductively, pulling me onto his lap.

"Oh yeah?" I questioned getting closer to his face.

"Yeah," he said as our lips almost touched.

"Well then let's go," I whispered pulling his tie leading him to the bedroom.

He lied me down on the bed and started kissing me. His tongue asked for entrance which I gladly accepted. He started bringing his hands up causing my shirt to come off as I fiddled with his belt.

He pulled off my shirt and I pulled off his pants. I undid my bra and he took off the rest of my clothes. All I had on was panties.

He trailed kisses down my stomach all the way to my underwear. I held my breath. He pulled them off and stuck his length in. He started off slow but then got faster as time went on. I couldn't stop myself from moaning 'Max' a few times.

Then, we switched positions. I was on top slowly moving back and forth while his hands were on my hips. We were both about to hit our climax and I got off.

Our legs were tied together and we were breathless. He lightly kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.

I woke up at 2 in the morning and took a shower. I started the water and hopped in. After a few minutes of showering I felt the same hands on my hips.

I turned around and said,"what you didn't have enough before?"

"This is why I love you," he proclaimed.

After the shower we got dressed and watched the snow fall in Montreal. It's so beautiful, especially in the city.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Max staring at me. I looked up and he turned away with s grin on his face.

"What?" I said foolishly.

He looked down, with the same smile on his face and took a box out of his pajama pocket.

He opened it and it had the most beautiful ring ever.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), will you do the honor of making my everyday better then the last. Would you want to spend the rest of your life with a dashing, talented, muscular-" he started,"YES!" I exclaimed.

"You didn't let me finish. (Y/N), I love you with all my heart and would do anything to protect you. You will always come first. It's not hockey then you, it's you then hockey. You will always be my first choice, no matter what."

"I love you," I said as he slipped the ring on my finger.