Prologue

He was aggressive and had anger problems at the young age of ten. He would beat anyone that said anything bad about him. He was wild. He was a orphan. His parents abandoned him at the doorsteps of the orphanage when he was five.

The orphanage was already tired of him. They wanted to get rid of him. Well not kill him. But they hoped and prayed that someone. Anyone would adopt him as soon as possible.

And their prayers were soon answered when a newly married couple came to the orphanage to donate some money for the children in the orphanage.

When the couple saw him they wanted to help him. They saw nothing other than a lonely broken boy who desperately wants attention in him and they wanted to give him that attention and love. So they adopted him. He started to behave. Well that was what the couple thought.

After five years the couple The Hudson's gave birth to a beautifull baby girl Samairah. Hunter got smitten with her at first glance.
He was possessive protective around her. The parents of her thought that he was being a good big brother. But they were dead wrong. He wanted a lot more.
He got more and more smitten possessive protective obssesive with every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and years he spent with her.

So that was it. I know it is not so great but i will try to make it better. So don't you give up on me ^-^. So let me know what you think. Do you want more ?