Chapter 7

Samairah was sleeping when she slowly came to her senses as she felt someones prescense around her and warm breaths off someone breathing on her neck that made her whole body tremble

She was scared and hesitating if she should open her eyes and look who it is. She was sure of it that it was the creepy stalker of her that doesn't know how to back off clearly even after her ignoring him.

But how could she be so sure were doubts that were filling her thoughts. What if it was someone else than the stalker of hers ? What if it was some robber who came to steal but saw a girl in bed and thought to rape her first and then get on with the stealing ? Or what if it was some rapist that lures girls and when she is all alone and it is night when he then rapes her ?

All sorts of thougths of possibillities of who it is or could be and the situation of what was going to happen filled her thoughts which cause her body to shudder repeatedly and the person beside her must have already known that she was awake from her slumber.

Samairah's eyes automatically flew open when she heard purring and soft growls beside her . She was looking at the ceiling still afraid to look at the person that was currently leaving kisses on her collarbone and nipping at her skin with his teeth. Wel obviously it was a boy cause she didn't think a girl would do these things with her. As far as she knew actually.

Samairah mustered some courage and looked at where he was to see who it was that was doing the purring and growling plus touching her plus plus scaring her.

But curse it being dark outside her house and inside her room cause she couldn't see. Not that she didn't want it to be dark. No not that. Espicially at night when would she otherwise even sleep. She love her sleep very much and the stalker or who ever it was was disturbing it very heavenly.

Samairah half yelped and moaned when the person began sucking on her neck for sure leaving a hickey there.

---------------

Hunter loved it when he heard her moan out when he began sucking her neck with the intention to leave a hickey. As she was his possession and his queen.
Hunter couldn't hold it back and had come to see her. Her body. Her scent. Her whole living was calling out to him. He could not hold himself back and came to her.

And if his scent his marks were on her body. His queens body. The supernaturals queen. Who would dare to touch her ? Nobody. And Hunter hoped that nobody would. Especially boys. Hunter did not want to free his beast that would kill everyone that dared to do it but for his beautiful girl he would do it happily.

Hunter could not stop now that he heard Samairah's moans. They were music to his ears. And he could not have enough.

Hunter sat up from beside her and climbed on her. He
her soft pink delicious lips and looked in her eyes. She could not see him but he could see her very clearly and she was beautiful.

Hunter fingers slided down from her face to her neck her shoulder and then the valey of her breasts. He then slided his fingers to her blouse and in one go tore it apart with his bare hands. He heard Samairah gasp loudly and he kissed her lips making use of her open mouth and thrusting his tounge inside her mouth. His hand went to her back and unclipped her bra. When her bra was of her body he stopped kissing her and took one of her breast in his hand and squeezed it. He kissed her nipple and sucked on it biting her sensitive nipple making her scream and her whole body trembling from the pleasure she felt for the first time in her life. He assaulted the other one too while squeezing twirling her other breast.

Hunter kissed her stomach and slowly slided down with his mouth to one place where he would love to be inside her forever thrusting and pounding relentlessly inside her. He loved the idea of that.

He took her pants of her and kissed her core over her panties. Her whole body buckled up and he had to hold her down. He put her panty aside and kissed her lips their. Her pink lips of her core that was glistening of his saliva.

Hunter kissed sucked licked her woman part till she came and was exhausted from the moaning and screaming. Hunter's hard dick was trobbing inside his pants for a release.

He sat up from her body and looked at her while she was sprawled on the bed panting heavenly while opening his zipper and sliding his pants down and then his boxers. He took his length in his hands and began stroking it. He moaned loudly he was ver near to exploding. That was what she did to his body. He would even think about her and he would get hard. But he needed her now for his release. He wouldn't do it with her now. Not yet. He would wait for the right time.

Hunter layed on her again and put his dick between her thigh where her core was and began thrusting in and out. This was the best option for him beside inside her. He moved just like that his cock sliding rubbing on her core and exploded all over her core and legs. He was satisfied with the sight seeing his seed on her. But he would have loved it being inside her and impregnating her. He would love seeing her round full body with his child growing inside him.

But he held himself back with the promise that it would happen but not yet.