Chapter 5

Thanks for reading and voting for my story till now. I hope you like it.
And don't forget to vote and comment please. And it isn't edited so if there are spelling words please ignore it.
Now here you go.

--------------------------------------------------------

Samairah woke up with a start. She sat up from her lying position. Samairah groaned. She winced and held her head. She had a headache that hurt like shit. It felt like someone was hammering her head from the inside.

Samairah looked around and saw she was in her livingroom. Samairah wondered how she got here. Just like that everything came to her. She remembered everything that happened receiving letters,then messages, her turning her phone of because she was creeped out, her going to sleep,then her waking up because of the doorbell ringing, somebody ringing the bell constantly, her getting annoyed and openening the door then her being bitten by a guy whose face she couldn't see because he was holding her captive in his arms from behind her and finally her fainting.

Samirah gasped and touched her neck on the right side where he had bitten her. She stood up from the couch and went to her room and ran to her bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw there was nothing on her neck. No wound. No teethmark. Nothing. Samairah wondered if everything was dream or was it the reality.

She walked back to her room where her eye caught something on her bed. She walked to her bed. Samairah gasped when she saw it was an letter.
She picked it up and wrapped it open. She then began to read.
Don't ignore me Samairah. Next time if you ignore me it wouldn't end good.

Samairah flopped on her bed exhausted. She was terrified. She now knew that everything was not a dream but reality. She did not want to know what that guy did to her at the time she was uncouncious.
She feared for her life as she realized that some sick twisted psychopath was stalking her.

She didn't know what to do from now on. She couldn't ignore him otherwise he would do worse than he already did. She was terrified right now and didn't know how to handle this situation she wouldn't be able to handle that.

Samairah was so concentrated on the letter and her thoughts that she screamed out of shock when she heard her celphone ring.
She took her phone and saw that she had missed calls and messages. She opened her call log and saw that it was the same unknown number of that creepy stalker of her. She then opened her messages and saw she had lots of messages of the stalker.
Most of them were from when she had turned her mobile off. There were written that she shouldn't ignore him repeatedly.
Samairah suddenly rememeber that she had turned her cell off. So how was it turned on right now because she didn't.

Samairah decided that although her stalker warned her not to ignore him. She was just going to do that and move on with her life. She had already so much on her plate. She thought that if she ignored him he would stop stalking her. Well although it wasn't technically stalking. Following her and that sort of. But she didn't know what other word to use then that.