Chapter 6

A/N: Thanks for reading and voting till now. Please vote or comment again.
----------
He was not someone to be messed with. He had a hard life. And his only light. His only meaning in life. His only love was Samairah. She was his everything.

Ever since he was a child he had nobody. Nobody loved him. He had no friends. No family. He didn't even know if he had parents or if he had a family.

The people at the orphanage he lived in till he was 10 told him that he was left on the doorstep of the orphanage when he was five. He didn't remember anything from his childhood. When he asked them how they knew that he was five years old they told him that there was a bag with him on that day. In that bag were papers. On those papers were his name, Hunter and his age written.

Hunter was strong. He had to be strong. He was the king of all supernatural if anyone messed with him he had to learn them a lesson so that nobody would look down on him and do whatever they want to thinking that they can overpower him.

Because he was the devil like the other kids from the  orphanage at that time called him he didn't  get adopted.
But then came the day when the just married couple the Hudson's came to the orphanage and adopted him.
He went to their house and was showered with love. But that love still didn't fill his empty heart.

But after five years came his sweet little angel who was sent for him by god.
He knew from the first glance that she would be his angel forever. The beast inside him yearned for her. He wanted to cherish protect her but at the same time he wanted to hide her from everyone. From evil and from good too.

The Hudson's called him sick after discovering that he loved her. So before the parents could interfere with him and Samairah he took action. He was the cause for the accident. He had tampered with the breaks of their car. He knew that Samairah would be sad at first but because he was there she wouldn't miss them anymore.

But everything changed when someone a family from her parents came and took her in. They took her from him. They took his soulmate. his life, his heartbeat from him.  It was the father family side. They said that Hunter not his angel family was. They said that i could not take care of her then.

They took her away from him.
His beast was bloodthirsty. From a mile you could feel his mood. And you had to better not mess with him.

Even though they snatched her he still met her. He kept her happy and gave her everything he wanted. He kept everyone away from her. No girl friends no boy friends. Especially no boy friends.

But someone filled her head with stupid thoughts that Hunter didn't like her and that she was a burden to him. Thats why his angel ran away from him.

But Hunter lastly found her and  put his mark on her beautiful body  so that nobody could take her away from him or even think to harm her  not herself too. Samairah was his queen and his world's queen that should be cherished preciously.