003 ❛ 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 ❜

✧ ☾

MR LOVERMAN- RICK MONTHOMERY

WARNING BLOOD, SH, AND DOCTOR SHIT!

kie breathes heavily as she walks into the hospital, carrying alexa's lifeless body in her arms while blood leaks at every step she takes. "somebody help me, please!"she cries out tears streaming down her face, two nurses rush toward her before yelling out "gurney"—"what happened?"the lead nurse asks. "she was shot"kie says in a shaky tone her hands trembling as they take alexa out of her arms and place her gently on the gurney. "what's her name?"—is the question that echos in out of kie's ears but she didn't have the strength to answer, she held onto the side of the gurney while they roll her to the back.

"sweetheart we're gonna need a name"—"her names alexandra st.clair"kie answers while a nurse stops her from entering the trauma room."you should wait in the waiting room"the nurse suggest, kie immediately shakes her head no. "no, i'm staying right here"—"she's flatlining!"the doctor tells while the nurses scrambled to get defibrillators. "okay you seriously have to go"—kie fights to stay but the nurses push her out.

kie didn't even know why she was crying so much, her and alexa have only tolerated each other, had...kie walks of the hospital into the parking lot where the twinkie was secretly parked. kie opens the door before shutting it behind her. "how is she?"pope asks fixing the way he was sat. "uhh she was flat lining before they kicked me out"kie explains in a sheepish tone. "omg"pope groans placing his head in his hands.

"fuck!"john b exclaims hitting his against the steering wheel. "forget it we're going in with you"—"john b you can't"kie argues. "fuck cps or sheriff peterkin, we need to be with her"jj disputes with anger and kie sighs before rolling her eyes "whatever i dont even care"—kie exits the car with three boys following not too far behind her, kie's shaky hands reach into her pockets pulling out her phone, she dials up theo.

"yesss baby?"

"it's alexa, and it's bad"