You're a transgender Harry

Ftm Harry x ftm Y/n

(Harriet is Harry's dead name)

⚠️Tw: deadnaming⚠️

Author's POV:
You and Harriet have been dating for 3 years, and you could tell, she was acting strange. You just assumed it was just her being her curious self she was. Maybe she was getting into stuff again? You even tried asking her, and she just avoided the question.

Harriet's POV:
I had walked into the house common room, and noticed Y/n was alone. He was just quietly studying a object of some sort. I then walked over to him. "Hey love.. um can we talk..?" He then placed the object down and faced me. I know he has been catching on, because he keeps asking if I am alright. I feel bad, so I think it's time to tell him.

Y/n's POV:
Harriet sat down with me, as I was studying a strange object I had found outside. I then turned to her and gave her my full attention. "Of course babe, what's up?" I asked, taking her hand and rubbing it with my thumb.
"W-Well babe, .. I want to be a boy.. I want to be like you. I understand how you feel about wanting to be a cis male.." she explained. "Well.. what name do you prefer and is it just he/him now?" I asked smiling.

"The name is Harry.. and yes he him. But what do you call this? What am I?" Harry asked curiously. "Your a transgender Harry!" I said with a small giggle. He looked up at me and we both laughed. After I pulled him into a hug and whispered. "I love you Harry.." he hugs me back and whispers "thanks Y/n, I love you too.."

—————————————————————
Hi! I hoped you liked this! Make sure to take care of yourself. And have a good day or night! :D ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️