Chapter 1

Morticia is 7 months pregnant,and laying in bed reading her favorite book,after a week ago her dr confining her to bed,suddenly she looks down,and saw blood,scared she screamed for gomez,he came running upstairs bursted through their room doors,and came over to his wife. "What is it?" He asked she looked down at the blood. He looked down where her eyes were. "Oh the blood. The blood!" He shouted. she started crying thinking the worst of her/their bby. Gomez picked her up and carried her to the car,and drove them to the hospital.

*they got to the hospital*
Gomez got out,Morticia was crying thinking she has lost their child. Gomez opened the car door,cradled his tish in his arms,and ran her inside. "My wife. Help. I think it's our bby." Said gomez holding his teary eyed wife. A dr. examined Morticia in Gomez's arms after taking them to a room. Dr. "Well the baby seems fine,but the bleeding is called spotting,why it's happening this late in the the pregnancy idk,but everything is fine." Morticia wiped her tears,and put her head to Gomez's "the bbys fine." She said. Gomez "I'm glad." They share a kiss. Dr. "I'm sorry but she'll need to be on another month of bed rest." He con't Gomez "that's fine. I won't leave her side." Dr. "Good,that way u can keep a close eye on her." Gomez gave a small smile,and took his wife home,put her to bed,then sat by their bed,and kept her company.