Chapter 3

*The next morning*
Morticia was in a deep sleep,when the baby moved waking her. Gomez was still asleep. Tish then felt the early morning sickness,and ran to the bathroom to throw up. She then walked back to the bed,but before she got back to the bed,a contraction hit bringing her to her knees,she put both hands on her stomach. Gomez then woke up realizing his tish wasn't next to him,he looked over to see her knelt down he assumed in pain. He asked "are u ok,cara mia?" She nodded "yes. Just a contraction." As she slowly tried to sit back on the bed.

"How many more months?" Morticia asks "just two." Said Gomez. "Yay." She smiled. "I'm tired of feeling sick,and being in bed all the time." Said Morticia "and ik she hasn't yet,but ur mother will smother me." Gomez laughed. "She promised she wouldn't." He said. "We'll see." Said Morticia. Gomez nodded.
"Darling have u thought of any names? We know it's a girl." Said Tish Gomez "hmm. I was thinking Elena." "Elena? I love it." Said Morticia. He smiled and pulled his wife close,putting a hand on her bump.

Morticia coughed. Gomez woke knowing that sound wasn't good. And their had alrdy been so many complications,he didn't need another. Gomez put his hand on her head. She was burning up,he went downstairs to mama in the kitchen,and told her.

Mama made breakfast for her,and put a hot towel on the trey. "that should help break the fever." Said mama. Gomez brought the trey upstairs to his tish. "What's this?"she asks. "Well I heard you cough,so I felt your head,and ur burning up,so I thought I'd bring you eye of newt soup,and a hot towel." She looked nervous "oh you heard that."  She said twiddling her fingers. Gomez said "it's not good to be sick while pregnant,and we've alrdy had so many complications I don't need you being sick for the 13th time." He said "your right,mon cher. How did I get so lucky?" She said.

He brought over the trey of food,and watched her eat,then he asked her to lay down,and he put the hot towel on her head.