Chapter 8

"Fuck yeah, Daddy," Harry whimpers, and his curls are sweaty on the part of his face that Louis can see. Harry's hands are tied behind his back as he lies on his stomach and Louis fucks him while sitting wide-legged on top of him. His hole is even tighter in this position and Louis wonders how he managed to fuck him like this for so long. It must be hours but Louis doesn't complain. As soon as Harry came to him, they attacked each other like wild animals. Harry had apparently unwrapped his gift because he was wearing the delicate lace panties and the imagination couldn't hold a candle to reality. Harry was perfect and beautiful before, but that sight was the icing on the cake. Louis had to control himself not to rip the panties with his teeth right in the foreplay, so much it had turned him on.

"Daddy, can you please slap my ass?" he suddenly hears Harry asking and his movements slow down.

"Mmm, look who asks so nicely. Of course, princess. It's your birthday, how much do you want?" he asks, seeing Harry's cheeks blush from Louis' words.

"Ten. Thanks daddy."

As always, for Louis it's the perfect outlet and distraction from his thoughts and he is only too happy to comply with the request.

"Count out loud baby," he orders as he deals the first punch.

"One. Thank you daddy" Harry moans obscenely and wiggles his butt a bit which almost lets Louis slip out. As a reminder to stay still, he fucks him hard once only to deliver his second smack harder, leaving a red handprint on Harry's ass cheek.

Harry dutifully counts every further blow and Louis continues to fuck him slowly in the breaks between. It's so good to be in control again, not at the mercy of a situation that left him panicking and crying. Just the brief thought makes him hit the tenth punch much harder than everyone else before, so that even his palm hurts and this time Harry doesn't say thank you but calls out a startled "Yellow". Louis is just as startled and immediately stops his movements and leans forward over Harry, lying on his back as he brushes his curls away from his face. "I'm sorry princess, I know it was too hard."

Harry just nods and takes deep breaths in and out, wiggling his hips a little as he says, "Please don't ever slap so hard and can you please get off me, the pressure on my ass is a little painful right now."

Louis can't resist planting a quick kiss on Harry's cheek and then quickly straightening up.

"I'll never hit that hard again, promise. Again, I'm sorry. Daddy makes it up to you, okay?"

He looks down at Harry's cheeks and realizes that it's fiery red, redder than it's ever been, and he strokes it gently. He quickly slips his cock inside him again and fucks Harry with long, hard thrusts that make him gasp.

"Yeah daddy right there, ahhh, so good," Harry breathes in one long groan and he seems to keep hitting his most sensitive spot as Harry grows louder and then begs for speed, desperately wriggling his bandaged hands against the bonds.

"Behave baby," Louis warns him, his voice automatically becoming more authoritative. Harry immediately stops shaking his hands but keeps begging.

"Daddy, you can go faster please," he almost screams at Louis, so he does just that and slams into him.

"You're a little slut for your daddy's dick, aren't you?" Louis groans and reaches forward in Harry's hair which he grips hard and pulls lightly.

"Want me to breed your ass, princess?" he asks and Harry gasps and nods wildly in Louis' hard grip.

"Fuck yeah, breed my ass daddy!"

And Louis doesn't need much more than that, Harry has him on the brink already. He feels his balls tightening and ready to deliver a cum-filled moment of ecstasy. Harry is already coming under him, he groans and calls his name at the same time and after three more thrusts, Louis comes inside him too and fills the warm hole.