chapter:1

Cathrein walked through her classroom doors, totally confused about what works she had to complete before school ends that day. She settles her bag down on her respective bench and goes out of the classroom to fix her hair in the bathroom. In the way, in corridor, she saw Messa and Inxsu. They were  her tution-mates. when Messa saw her, she waved. Cathrine walked over  and greeted them good morning.

 Cathrine: hey, good morning :)

Messa: morning!

Inxsu: good morning ( annoyed at seeing her)

Cathrine: how are you doing? Messa?( purposely ignores Inxsu)

Messa: good, you?

cathrine: good enough. ahh, so see you around?

Messa: of course.

yes, she did ignore Inxsu on purpose. Actually the thing is, they not on good terms.

Moving on she didn't much think about that bitch anymore. After retuning from washroom she

 went inside her classroom. By that time, most of her classmates had began to arrive. she notices one of her friends and remembers that she needed to inform him about  the notes she needed to give him. As soon as she made her way to him, her friend Sammuel. She realizes that  DAEMON has also arrived. she push passed him and made her way to sam.

Daemon: hey you_ ( when pushed, curses)

Cathrien: you were on the way..( coldly)

She turns on her heels and walks ups to sammuel. Hands him his notes and walks back to her seat. 

A/N:

HII, dear readers. How are you doing? good, i hope. this is my very first book and i  just want to say. Plz, read my work. I know i made a lot of mistakes, so i would be grateful if u can rectify me. If you have any doubt plzzz ask me.

#PS: DON'T MIND ME MENTIONING FOOD IN THIS BOOK :)

_    

0