Chapter- 5 Daemon's Pov:

Cathrine: Are you here to laugh at me?

I sighed, I knew her nature. Even if she cried in front of her enemy, she always kept her head high. I gently held her hand, putting down the book I was pretending to read. Surprisengly she didn't pull away, like last time.

Daemon: Do I look like that kind of person? (upset)

Cathrine: Then, what do you want?

I completely blanked out at that moment cause, seriously, I myself didn't Know what i was here for. She stared at me probingly with her puppy dog eyes. I instantly changed the topic after a brief silence. 

Daemon: Well, Is it about stefen? 

Cathrine: I don't, know ( shakes her head) I am just overwhelmed with the things going on...     And I just couldn't  keep my cool...

Daemon: Then, maybe you should just rest. Or, just talk to someone. You know, you can always talk to me. ( blushes)

Cathrine: Mmhmm.... Well, thank you. And, sorry for not understanding you back then. I knew Stefen was wrong and I should have-

Daemon: Its ok, I forgive  you.

She stood up, walked around the table. she pulled me in a tight hug. Ugh, how I missed her. I embraced her back. At that precise moment I noticed a distinct movement behind cath.                 When she pulls apart, it oddly made me want to hug her even more. I quickly tossed that  embarrasing  thought out of my mind. She quickly glances at her wrist watch and exclaimes.

Cathrine: Oh shoot, I have another lesson in 3 minutes. I have to run now or else I am gonna be late! 

Daemon: Then, run for it.

She quickly flashes her amiable smile before, placing a quick peck on my cheek. then she dashed out of the library like a bullet from a shot gun. No wonder she is the best player in her team. But still, I can't get over the peck. Even though, it was on cheek.                                                            And now, the only question which was lingering in my mind is, who was  watching us at that time....

 I very well knew that, Stefen never liked our friendship. Also he was the reason why our friendship almost got broken, that jerk. And now it made me wonder, if it was stefen in library who was watching us. If it was him...then, he must be onto something.....