Chapter- 8 Daemon's Pov:

When my last period ended, I was walking down the hallway when I realised that I had practically nothing to do when I get home. So I thought that maybe I and cath could catch up over some ice cream. So I texted her and her reply was sweet.

So right after I was done at my locker, I got out of school. When I saw her, she was leaning against the school wall, looking up at sky. I stared at her for a while before I finally went over to her.

Daemon: Hey, do wanna go to downtown and grab- woah! easy there tiger.

As soon as she saw me, she pounced on me, hugging me tightly and started crying. And that's when I noted her eyes were sore, indicating she had already cried. I pated her back and hugged her back. I held her until she was done crying. when she pulled away, I held her hand and spoke gently.

Daemon: tell me what is matter? (probes) 

When she doesn't respond, "hey, its ok, you know. You can tell me." she just stares back at me. And I could tell that she didn't want to talk about it right now so, I took her hand and lead the way to our favorite place in the city.

When we finally reached our destination, the top of the cliverine hill. I walked myself to the apple tree which overlooked the city, the tree was in full bloom now. I seated myself under it and pated the ground next to me. She slowly sat down. Her eyes we pretty sore. I offered my hanky. She gladly took it. 

Daemon: It's okay, you don't have to tell . Just don't be hesitant to call for help.

Cathrine: thanks.....though, will you mind, if I lend your shoulder for a while? (broke)

I instantly offered my shoulder and she slowly laid her small little head on my shoulder. We sat like that for a good amount of time until she got a call and had to leave home for dinner. I dropped her off, when her aunt saw me, she offered me for dinner but I politely declined. 

On my way back home, my head was filled with a load of shit. But the thing which bugged me most was, the sweet little moment I shared with cath, even if it was just for  15 minus. I t kept itching me and gave wired feelings.

When I finally reached home, I straight away climbed the stairs to my room. I entered room and plonked my bottom on my bed and streched myself. The house completely enveloped in silence, It was nothing new to me. Both of my parents are too buzzy for me. My eyes became heavy and  couldn't bear it any more. I drifted off to sleep.