2. The poe cup

I woke up with a thud against my face "Hey! Why would you do that?" I asked as I sat up grabbing the pillow, throwing it back at Xavier.

My hair was pretty messy and I probably looked like shit right now but oh well.

"Because nothing else would work and we have to start getting ready." He said throwing my costume on the end of my bed.

"At this early hour?" I asked standing up as I rubbed my eyes.

"Y/n."
"Yeah?"
"Its like 10 already."
"Oh-"

With that being said I went to the bathroom and did my thing and changed into the jester costume.

"Alright, now let's go. We're gonna meet in my art shed." Xavier said as he went out the door.

"Okay, wait I still need my shoes!" I said and quickly put on my shoes the ran after him after I closed the door.

We got there after a minute, it wasn't too far from the school.

We headed inside and Ajax and one other person were already there.

"Sorry we're a little late, he slept in." Xavier said pointing at me.

Xavier was the one that was doing everyone's makeup since he was the best artist.

While he was doing the other twos makeup I looked around at his art.

"What's this creepy bug eyed looking thing?" I asked looked over at Xavier.

He looked over at what I was pointing to, "I'm not sure, it's started showing up in my dreams though."

I nodded then sat down and waited.

Eventually Xavier finished their makeup, "We're gonna go down to the lake and wait for you guys." Ajax said then they both left.

"Okay." Was all Xavier said before turning to me. He got closer to my face and started to paint, I could feel my face start to heat up a little hopefully he wouldn't be able to see it since he was already panting.

I didn't know where to put my eyes though so I just kind of stared at his face.
Admiring his eyes, lips, everything really.

I looked back at his eyes and noticed he was staring at me. Well of course he was, but like direct eye contact.

He had stopped painted by now and were just looking into eachothers eyes peacefully.

Until the other guy walked in "Are you guys almost ready?"

Me and Xavier jumped back from eachother. I looked away while he looked at him, "Uh yeah, just one more minute." He fumbled over his words

The guy nodded then left ad we turned back to eachother.

Xavier added the finishing touches then we were done.

We headed back to the lake and got into the boat thing.

Xavier was behind me then it was the other guy and Ajax infront.