Trois

25th of April 2023

"Will you please come to Monaco El, please. You can get Charlotte to go too and Liv will be going, please" Charles pleads through the phone.

"Fine, but am I able to bring Is or what because I know that Char will have her two with her" I respond starting with a huff.

"YAY, and of course you can bring her, I'll get her headphones so she won't have to hear the noise" he replys very enthusiastic.

"Alright, When's it on because I'll be home for all of May" I ask.

"It is on from the 27th to the 29th, so near the end of the month" he responds.

"Ok, and this time I will probably be there on the Friday aswell if I can because last time I wasn't" I think back on that rather eventful time.

After talking for another few minutes we end the call so I go and call Charlotte to ask her if she's going.

"Bonjour El, how may I help" Charlotte greets me.

"Guten Tag, I was wondering if you are going to Monaco because I am and I want company" after this statement I hear a gasp from her side.

"Really? Yes of course I'll go if you're going, are you bringing Is?" She asks.

"Yes I am, there is a chance Pierre will see her but that's going to happen eventually so I guess it's better sooner than later, it is his child after all" this isn't really what I think but I know that if I said otherwise she wouldn't be happy with me.

"Ok, I'll bring mine so. I have to go now, so I'll talk later, love you" Charlotte speaks.

"Bye, love you" I respond and end the call.

What my brain is telling me is that Pierre will definitely see Isabelle, who is now three. Her eyes are both half blue like his and half green like mine, her hair is closer in colour to his, and she has a gap in her teeth the same as him.

I have no clue how he will react but I hope he doesn't get mad at me, or I hope that Charles hasn't already told him about her, which easily could've happened but I think Pierre would find a way to reach me if he had.

There had been moments where I had just wanted to run back to Pierre and tell him everything, because no matter how far apart we are I will always love him. But now he has a new girl and they're perfectly happy together.

It is also rather unusual that I used his last name on Isabelle even though he isn't aware of her existence, but I think having that name on her brings her closer to him in a way.

I have my flight booked for the 29th of April and I am going to be there for a month so I will need quite a few outfits.

I start packing mine and Isabelle's bags but don't put everything in yet since there are things we'll need in the meantime. I also had to make lunch for both of us and keep her occupied so I was doing a lot at once but that's how it's been the last 3 years so it's nothing new.