Treize

Eloisa pov

Now I'm back in Switzerland and back to work each day, while also trying to manage to take care of Isabelle while I'm at home, which is at the moment. I'm scrolling through my phone while Isabelle watches tv.

Then Charlotte walks in the door, out of nowhere.

"How many times have I told you that you knock and then wait for the person to answer, not just walk in. And use the front door" I scold her for her bad habits.

"Well that's how I grew up, you knock then walk in if its someone you know well, and front doors are for, well, I won't actually give who but the only acceptable time to use your own front door is if you live in an estate and don't have a back door" she tells me, rambling on about how things are in Ireland, which is not here.

"Anyways what I wanted to say is that we should make a tiktok account together, we'd be such good influencers" Charlotte states and I look at her questionably.

"What would we do on it?" I ask and she shrugs. "So you've thought of an oh so great idea and you actually don't have any idea what to do for it?" I question her again.

"Ya? I mean, you can play the piano right? We can do that" she says and I huff.

"Fine, are you planning on doing now or something?" I ask Charlotte.

"I guess so, I mean we could probably make the account first but then" She responds and I roll my eyes.

"What are we even going to call it?" I question her and she shrugs.

"I've no clue" is her response.

Around 30 minutes later we manage to come up with a name and we create the account. Then I walk over to the piano with Charlotte following. She sets up the phone and presses record while I start to play Chiquitita by ABBA; a song that has a lot of meaning to me from how much I love Mamma Mia but Pierre started calling me that from the start the hardest times in my life which was when Jules and my Father had died.

Once I'm finished playing the song Charlotte posts the video and from there I guess we just hope for the best.

After that she decided it would be a nice idea to bake cookies, so we did that.

While the cookies were in the oven, which was around 5 hours after we posted the video, we checked the phone and somehow there was a load of likes on it.

"How on earth is there so many likes on it already and out of nowhere?" Charlotte asks astounded.

"I have no idea, Mon Dieu" I reply equally as shocked. "How?"

"That's- a Dhia, we should check the comments" she responds and I nod in agreement.

User00856: how'd she do that with   such ease? Like what

User67342: this song just hits so differently

User45896: no matter what one of their songs it is ABBA is just better

User79573: I know this song was popular recently on tiktok but here the fact she plays the whole song makes it better. No-one realises the meaning behind it

"They're all right but especially the last one, nobody does actually seem to know the meaning and its so deep, I wish they knew that" I tell Charlotte and she nods understandingly.

I actually cannot think of anything to write anymore oml.

Please feel free to give suggestions x