Cinq

Just before starting this I want to say no hate towards Kika I love her but for the story I'm just using a picture with her in it, not her name or anything because I don't want to be making fake claims about people, x.

_________________________________________

Now it's the Friday of the Monaco Grand Prix and El is going to it, her first one in around 5 years and still nobody from the media knew who she was, but all the drivers did. Most drivers knew about Isabelle too.

Considering her low profile, not many pictures were taken of her as she entered the paddock, a place she once loved but now has a love/hate relationship with. But to her it still felt like home.

Of course moments after she had entered, the person she wanted to see most arrived, to which she just rolls her eyes.

Thankfully for her, Pierre didn't see her when she turned around so she picked up Isabelle because she knew he would recognise her back

Eloisa pov

"Mommy who's that?" Is asks.

"That's Pierre, he's one of the divers, and he's good friends with Charlie" I had to make up an answer for her.

We went over to the other girls (Liv, Char, Carmen, Lily, Sandra and Hanna) and their children.

"Long time no see" Hanna said.

"Yep, it's been a while" I say.

"It has, and who's this" She asks, and I'd say she can guess who's it is.

"Oh ya, this is Isabelle" I introduce her to the person I had been quite close with in my brothers early years.

"Hi Isabelle" she turns back to me "she looks so much like him, well the eyes are half and half, but the smile and the hair" she says to which I nod.

"I knoww, but that's how it is I guess" I say sort of slowly.

"He doesn't know, does he?" She asks again to which I reply a simple 'no'.

I then turn to the rest of the group, forgetting not all of them would know me so Charlotte introduces me.

"This is Eloisa, she's Charles' older sister" she says and gets a few shocked faces in response.

"I didn't know he had a sister" Lily exclaims shocked.

"Well he does, and here I am" I say gesturing to me.

"What's your daughter's name?" Carmen asks me.

"Isabelle, it was her dad that picked it out so don't ask me why" I said.

Then Jasmine (Pierres gf) walks up to us and starts talking.

"Oh so this is where you all hang out, my name is Jasmine and I'm Pierre's girlfriend" she says with an all too sweet smile that makes me want to kill her.

"Hi" I respond dryly.

"I recognise all of you, but who are you?" She asks pointing at me.

"I'm Abigaile, I'm just a friend of Charlotte's" I say giving the rest of them a glance as to say 'don't say anything to her' so they say nothing.

"Oh lovely, and your child?" Asking about her, that's sorta rude if I say so myself really.

"Oh, this is my daughter Isabelle" I say trying to be nice.

"Oh, my Pierre loves the name Isabelle, he always said that if he'd ever have a daughter that's what he'd call it" She exclaims happily to which I tense up, why did he tell HER that? But I guess it's none of my business.

"Cool" I respond unfazed.

"So where are you from?" God, will she ever stop talking. I take a deep breath before giving my answer.

"Oh, I'm from Switzerland" I made this up since not too many people would be from Monaco and I do live there so it's a good answer.

"Oh, nice, I'm from Italy" this woman is way too cheery and I'm sick of it already.

"I've been to Italy a few times, it's lovely" for once I actually told her the truth, which I'm proud of.

"There's Pierre, I better get going, bye" she says and starts running off, much to my liking.

"Oh God, she was the biggest pain to put up with" I say speaking to the other girls once again.

"So your name is Abigaile and you're from Switzerland?" Lily asks playfully.

"No, I had to make something up because my name is too rare and if she told Pierre I'd be dead, but I do live in Switzerland so that part is true" I respond.

"Why would you be dead if you don't mind me asking?" Sandra asks carefully.

"Well he doesn't know about-" I gesture towards Isabelle "and her telling him would be worse than any other way" after this statement I received looks of shock on the girls faces.

"The child is Pierre's?" Carmen asks quietly. To which I just give her a nod.

"And he doesn't know about her?"

"Nope" I say quietly.

They were all quite shocked about this, bar Hanna, Liv and Char because they already knew.