Sept

Pierre getting up ended waking me up the next morning.

"Bye âne, best of luck" I whisper to him while he walks out the door. Without thinking I had called him the nickname I always have always called him, but it means donkey so it's not that lovey-dovey.

Once he is gone I start making breakfast for Isabelle and I but my head can't think straight at all, it just goes to the fact that he just broke up with his girlfriend and then just comes and sleeps in the same bed as me, there was nothing more than sleeping but still.

Isabelle woke up just in time for breakfast and ran straight into the kitchen, i had made pancakes which was her favourite breakfast.

"Mama, I heard you talking to someone last night, who was it?" She asks and I gulp before answering her.

"That was a friend of mine that stayed over for the night, but just for last night" I try to respond as casually as I can so she won't suspect much more.

"Ok, Where's that friend now?" She asks again but this time I don't really know what to say, he or she? To make it less suspicious. But I just settle with 'they' as its neutral.

"They had to leave, they're busy today" thankfully after me saying this she just nodded and went back to eating her pancakes.

Once we were finished with our food I got Isabelle dressed and then changed myself too.

We were walking into the paddock when, once again, Jasmine 'coincidentally' came in at the same time, much to my disappointment.

"Hi Abigaile, how are you" she says somehow quite cheerfully even though she had just gotten out of a relationship. I take a deep breath before responding to her.

"I'm good, et toi? Sorry that's French, and you?" I 'accidentally' used French because I prefer hearing me talk than her.

"I'm getting on good, but I kind of understand French because Pierre speaks it and you know his my boyfriend" she says gloating.

"Mhm, does he have any French nicknames for you?" I ask to see what things he calls her knowing it probably isn't something nice but she wouldn't know that.

"Yeah, he calls me chienne ennuyeuse, I don't know how it's spelled but he's just always had that name for me" I let out a little giggle as she said this initially but quickly straightened my face.

"Oh, that's lovely, he must really like you, even though he was at home without you last night" I say and her eyes widen and turn to me confused.

"What do you me-" she starts but I quickly start to jog away.

"I have to go sorry" I let out a sigh of relief when I'm met with the other wags.

"You look like your after having a conversation with Jaselle or whatever her name was" Olivia says to which I nod.

"Yep, and I may have sort of let something slip but not that she would be able to understand" I respond and take a look around, my eyes meeting Pierre's before I quickly turn around again focusing on the girls.

"And what might it be that you let slip?" Lily asks me and I just shake my head.

"That is something that requires a lot of explaining I am not willing to do" I say to them and they give me and questioning look but one that also signifies the fact they'll let it off.

We were talking for another around half an hour yet there's still 20 minutes before fp3, Charlotte had brought her two to the toilet but when she returned she had Isabelle with her aswell.

"You seriously need to make sure you haven't lost your child in future" Charlotte says and I just roll my eyes at her.

"Thanks, I have no clue how I didn't notice that she was gone" I say and then I look towards my daughter.

"What we're you doing missy" I ask her and she giggles.

"I made a new friend" she says and I raise my eyebrow.

"You did? What was their name" I ask her curious of who she had met.

"It was Pierre that we saw yesterday" she responds and I gasp.

"What? He was really nice to me" she says and I just nod my head, lost for words.

"Nothing, did he say much to you?" I ask incase he did notice, which I hope he didn't but you never know.

"He said that my eyes were really pretty, and that he is from France too so he was speaking French to me-" she continues speaking and I just nod along to her words listening attentively.

"Oh, and he asked me my name and he said that it was beautiful just like me-" she giggles a small bit and I just smile at her doing so.

"-then he asked where my maman and papa were so I said I didn't know where my maman was but I don't know why he wanted maman rather than you, and then I said that papa was dead and I've never met my daddy" I feel a tear rolling down my face at the mention of my father because he would've loved his granddaughter so much.

"And then what happened?" I ask her and she starts talking once again.

"Then Charlotte spotted me and brought me back to you and Pierre just looked at her confused" she concludes.

"Alright, we'll go to uncle Charlie now, yeah?" I say and she nods in excitement before starting to run so I chase her.

~~~~~~~
In the Ferrari garage

"You'll never guess what" I say sarcastically walking towards the older of my little brothers.

"What, this seems like its gonna be interesting, I have five minutes before I have to be in the car so please be fast" he says so I tell him the story as fast as physically possible and he nods along.

"So he has met her now, he probably saw the resemblance" he states exactly what I was worrying about.

"I know, I'm just scared, what will he think of it he will probably hate me" I am on the verge of tears but manage to stay strong.

"CHARLES" Andrea yells at him for about the 5th time to get to the car.

"ONE MINUTE. You'll be ok, he might find out but whatever happens happens I'm here to support you" he says and hugs me.

"Best of luck" I whisper to him before he jogs off.