Chapter 14

Nali goes to the gym and finds a megaphone not caring who would see her take it. Going to the main hallway she blasts the alarm feature on it.

Causing the entire hallway of students to get startled "Listen up, you murderer! I'm doing just fine. Keep trying with your bullshit, you crazy bastard! Come at me, you crazy piece of shit! I'll make sure to kick your ass!" wanting to say more So Yeon grabs Nail's arm and the megaphone out of her hand. "No let me-" So Yeon managed to get the megaphone out of Nali's hand.

The two now staring at one another Nali knew that So Yeon was trying to help but Nali was beyond angry. Walking down the hall everyone started to part for Nali and as she was walking past Ji Hyun gives her a sly smile. Noting that Nali knew to keep that in mind.

Going to the nurse's office to get patched up and was advised to see a doctor about her wrist and knee. Thanking the nurse she walks out to see Hong Ajung and So Yeon waiting outside. "Are you okay?' Ajung seeing the bandaid on her forehead "I'm fine"

"Do you want us to take you to the hospital?" she chuckles "I'm fine. I'm just gonna go home and get some rest. Thanks" Nali starts to limp and just walks back to the rooftop Nali was busy trying to find her keys in her backpack. When she steps on something causing it to scratch against the ground.

Nali looks up and sees her windows were smashed she quickly gets inside to see everything was torn up from her uniform to the sheets torn apart. It was a complete mess. Nali fell to the ground overwhelmed with everything that has already happened today Nali starts to tear up thinking to herself this was probably the worst way to start off a birthday.

As she starts to clean things up Nali opens her book and notices her picture with Ji Sooheon missing. Knowing full and well that was the last spot she put it. Looking through the book and everything Nali was interrupted by a knock on the door. "That must be maintenance coming back to fix the windows. I'll be right there" as Nali tries to get to the door quickly.

Opening the sliding door she sees Ji Sooheon. The two stood in front of the glass door "What happened to the door? And to your forehead?" Taking a deep breath not wanting to get into it Nali changes the topic.

"You're alive"

Ji Sooheon still not wanting to change the topic "What happened?"

"I fell while riding my motorbike. The glass was broken because someone broke in. Nothing important was taken. At least not to the people who broke in. So what happened with you?"

"I'm a suspect. That's why I went silent. To go into hiding. I turned off my phone and saw you called." smiling at her a little

"29 times"

"Yeah. 29 missed calls"

"So now, do you understand how upset I was?" he apologizes but at the same time Nali could understand why he would want to turn off his phone. "Hey, why don't we go relieve stress together today?" Ji Sooehon could tell Nali's had a long day.

She chuckles and takes up his idea and the two went to the local karaoke bar. He opens the door for her; Nali steps inside she was startled by the sudden music "Happy birthday to you!" as the music played she saw So Yeon, Hong Ajung, and Seok Jaebum all there singing to her.

The song ends and Nali blows out her candle making a wishing having as they all cheered. "How did you guys know it was my birthday?"

"I knew Wonseok's birthday, So me and Se Yeon planned to throw you a party and put it all together. And Sooheon here turned on his cell phone just in time." Ajung's phone was giving her notifications of Park Wonseok's birthday coming up and being that Nali and Wonseok were twins...Ajung knew.