Chapter 3

Looking by the window "I wonder what made him jump? Is there anything after death? I don't know those questions just came to mind" now turning back to her "sports teams aren't in session right now. What are you doing ditching class?"

"Well, I could be asking you the same thing. You ditched so much I thought you were dropping out"

"Well, I missed Lunch too much" putting his hands in his jacket pockets. "Lunch are you serious?" making Nali laugh a little. He pulls a can of cat food from his pocket and the next thing you know the two were outside feeding a cat. Nali took a look at his shoes seeing those bright red laces again.

"This is Lunch. Well it's the only name that he responds to"
"Seems like he's really hungry" Nali pointed out how fast the cat was eating the food. Sooheon turns to her "Well if I'm gone for a few days could you take care of him?"

"Sure" before much more was said the bell rang "It's time to get lunch" Sooheon standing up with Nali following behind. "So what did you report?"

Thinking about it for a moment "Oh I was feeding Lunch over her and then I heard a thud. Checking to see I saw Park Wonseok right there nodding his head a few feet in front of them. Nali was too busy with her thoughts to notice Sooheon was walking away from her to the cafeteria.

Walking inside she noticed he was with his friends talking about how he ditched so many days of class. The two caught one another's gaze and Nali just walks inside to grab herself some food. Nali kept glancing over at Sooheon and couldn't help but think about what he was going through. Nali just wanted to pretend not to know letting him live his life.

All of a sudden someone dropped their tray in the middle of the cafeteria making people all around to see what it was about. A classmate dropped her things due to being scared of the trio standing in front of her. Before anything could happen she runs away.

"How the hell did Sa Junggyeong manage to get back into school?"

"So you know what happened?" Nali referring to the girl walking out of the cafeteria " Da Yeon explains that the girl was in the photography club and that Sa Junggyeong had assaulted her. Putting her chopsticks down "What a piece of shit. Why isn't he locked up?" hearing this makes her blood boil.

"I heard that they did but the police didn't find enough evidence. It just ended after that. The school council found him to be guilty of verbal abuse and just suspended him and was supposed to go to another school. How the hell did he come back?" Da Yeon picking at her food.

After lunch, Nali was in Da Yeon's class to grab something she was bumped by Junggyeong looking back at him all she does is scoff and minded her business. Walking over to her friend's desk she could hear from afar that Junggyeong and his friends were saying something that caught her attention. "Since Park Wonseok is gone that means you're top dog right?" Junggyeong's friend said.

"Do you really think I'd feel good about Park Wonseok dying? I should have beat him up while he was alive. That's what I regret the most. Man, it's a shame that bastard is dead, right?" Nali heard enough "Hey!" walking over to the scumbag.

"Do you have any respect? Is that how you talk about the dead?" everyone in the room was watching closely about what can happen next. Laughing at her  "I knew I didn't like you. Who do you think you are? It's my mouth, so I can say what I want"

Stepping closer to him as it's taking everything in Nali's body to not throw a punch at him "If you're going to talk shit, then shut the fuck up."

"People always have so much to say before getting beat up to the pulp" raising his arm Nali doesn't flinch was so ever. Grabbing his wrist she grabbed onto it and pushed him back with her foot hitting his chest making Junggyeong fall back against the wall. Junggyeong and his friends were quite surprised to see how strong she was Junggyeong was about to come for her "Stop it"