Chapter 17

Meanwhile, at So Yeon's and Hong Ajung's place, the two of them were trying to figure out where Ji Sooheon could be. "So Yeon, I think I might know where Ji Sooheon is" showing her an Instagram lives term on Gi Osung's account that he just made.

"Why would Sooheon go to Sa Junggyeong's place?" So Yeon asking Ajung and So Yeon could tell her roommate knew something that she clearly didn't. Ajung had filled the request of a bully victim's father. Asking that his daughter's bully be taken care of once and for all.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it would end up like this" So Yeon in quite a panic calls Nali to come over to her place right away. Soon all of them meet up and figured that Gi Osung is setting up Sooheon. To catch him in the act so that Gi Osung has evidence of Ji Sooheon being Sa Junggyeong's attacker that night.

The next thing they needed to find out was to figure out where Sa Junggyeong's place was. Nali and Jaebum went back into the car to look for where Sa Junggyeong could be. After a awhile So Yeon and Ajung were able to talk to Seonha. Nali was given directions by Seonha the victim to Junggyeong's place while on the phone.

Nali and Jaebum then found themselves on a field somewhere off the roads and were told to find an RV. Now all So Yeon and Hong Ajung could do was wait if Nali and Jaebum would get there in time.

Nali keeps her eyes laser-focused on trying to find Ji Sooheon after getting out of the car with Jaebum following close behind. Walking around a bit trying to not make too much noise Nali turns to see someone hiding behind a trailer "Sooheon. Ji Sooheon" catching his attention she gestures to him to come over to her and Jaebum.

Pulling down his mask he walks over to the two Nali had to break the news to him along with what Gi Osung was setting him up to do. Her breathing was rather shaky "I got a call...from your gym director and he said... your mom passed away. He tried calling you but your phone was turned off" holding together as she delivers the news to Sooheon.

She saw the look in his eyes starting to fill with tears "Gi Osung is also setting you up. He knew that you would be coming for Sa Jeonggyeong tonight and by setting up a live stream. To set you up and catch you for the assault that happened on school grounds."

Nali and Jaebum quickly came up with a plan of Jaebum going in disguised at Sooheon making Gi Osung's plan fail knowing that he can't frame Ji Sooheon anymore. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Nali looks over at Jaebum as he already changed into Ji Sooheon's disguise.

Nodding his head before pulling the mask up he gives her a smile and starts walking over to the trailer. While he was doing that it would give Nali and Ji Soohoen enough time to get away before the cops would be called.

Nali took the passenger side as Ji Sooheon drove the car and as they started to get further away Nali could hear his sobs as he was driving. Nali knew what he did was wrong but understood his reason as to why he did it.

The following day Nali with the others went to the hospital funeral hall to have one for Ji Sooheon's mom. Nali laid a flower down in front of his mom's picture and paid her respect bowing her head along with Hong Ajung, So Yeon, and Jaebum being there as well.

As many others came by to pay their respect Nali saw from the corner of her eye So Jung the detective along with her husband. Nali did not like the fact she was here but it wasn't her place to say anything.

All sitting together after most people had already come back to pay their respects. Hong Ajung turns to Ji Sooehon "I know you don't have an appetite but you have to eat something."

"Okay, you guys eat up too Thank you for helping me out"

"We don't know much about what to do at a funeral. So if there's anything you have in mind just let us know" Nali making sure Ji Sooheon felt like he could depend on his friends and not have anything to worry anything on his own.