Chapter 7

That was the last thing he said but Nali wasn't going to let him go; not after what he said. "How do you know that?" Ji Sooheon ignores her as Nali tries to get his attention.

With his back towards her, Nali couldn't accept what he just said not after she just apologized. "Hey Ji Sooheon" catching up to him "What do you mean by that?"

He stayed silent the entire walk to the classroom which annoyed Nali even more. He took his seat "You think you can say whatever you want and just go silent?"
"Leave me alone" putting his head down and ignoring her even more.

Shaking him to try and get him to explain but before much else was said Ji Hyun grabs her shoulder "Hey. Didn't you hear? He said enough." Nali wanted nothing more than to slap this girl but she knew with her luck a teacher would walk in. "This has nothing to do with you okay?" going back to Ji Sooheon but Ju Hyun grabs her again.

Nali pushes Ji Hyun's hand away and the two of them were walking out to settle this conversation outside the classroom. "Do you really think you can act however you want because you know a secret about me?" Ji Hyun's friends listen in from the doorframe of the classroom.

"Trust me, I have no interest in spreading a rumor about you. I have better things to do so you can be less paranoid"

"Paranoid?" Ji Hyun echoed

"So why don't we just mind our own businesses?"

Stepping closer as if it was going to be intimate Nali "You think you can transfer here and go around acting like a dirty piece of gum under my shoe?"

Nali slightly laughed "You're the one that needs to be careful about not stepping on the gum. You think a piece of gum would leap to you?" knowing full and well she could take on this bitch if it wasn't for them being on school property. Walking away as she shoulder checks her not looking back.

The next day as Nali was getting something from her locker there was a note there for her 

Ok Nali, come to the auditorium after class ends. I'll tell you a secret

Folding the paper back Nali looks around to see who it could have been. Not having much to go off of she could only go after class and see. A locker slams as Ji Sooheon walks past her without making any contact whatsoever. As if Nali doesn't exist to him.

The class was over and Nali makes her way to the auditorium. Opening the door she starts to look around to see if anyone would be waiting for her. But as she waited to see if anyone would be there she looked behind the curtain walking with her phone flashlight in hand.

Nali then felt something hit her head causing her to fall down. The last thing she saw was someone putting down what looks like a brick. As she was passed out little to her knowledge there culprit took her finger and used it to open her phone.

Nali slowly opened her eyes when she realizes that she was in a hospital room. Not only that it was a luxury room making Nali even more confused about how and why she was there.

Seeing a nurse along with Jaebum standing by her bed the nurse lets her know that she suffered a concussion along with some stitches. "Do you feel dizzy or feel like vomiting?" shaking her head no.

The doctors told Nali should stay the night and rest so that they can observe her if anything were to happen. As they were leaving Jaebum asked Nali if she was hungry "I'm fine"

"How can you be fine you're lying in a hospital bed? You need to stay nourished"

Making her smile "Seok Jaebum, how can I ever repay you?" looking around at the luxury hospital room.

"It's fine don't worry about it. By the way, why were you in the auditorium?"

Nali didn't want to tell him the full truth not knowing how he would react "Why were you there?" Nali asked him.

"I was watching the Baseball Club practice outside and I saw you heading in but didn't see you come out for a while, I just went to check up on you"

"You're a lifesaver you know" Nali still not knowing how she was going to repay him for doing all this for her "So why don't you eat properly so that you won't fall over again" Jaebum went to get some food for the two of them. Enjoying the rest of the evening Jaebum wished her good night before closing and turning the light for her room.

After getting some good rest Nali felt well enough to get up and prepare herself for school. When she heard the door open she saw it was Jaebum. "Why are you still here? Why aren't you at school"

Ignoring her question "The doctor said you need another day of treatment"

"I feel fine. I don't want to be a bother" Nali looked around the room realizing what might be paying off for the rest of her life. "Besides, the bill will be expensive. Who do I talk to about that?"

"Uh, your doctor told me the bill has been paid off already"

Tilting her head a little "What? No way. That can't be right. I need to talk to someone" grabbing her backpack but before she could get too far Jaebum reaches for her hand "Uh...actually my family....owns this hospital"

Nali's jaw almost dropped to the floor. She knew Jaebum was from a rich family but she didn't think it was at this level "Huh, I'll pay you back one day. I appreciate it. I'll pay you back"

The two made their way to school when they turned into the hallway and saw a crowd outside. Nali not caring she was about to walk past the whole thing not thinking anything of it. Ji Hyun steps in front of her "Why would you do that?"

Furrowing her eyebrows together Nali was trying to think about what she was referring to. She's just been out of the hospital. Before she could say anything Ji Hyun slaps Nali making the entire hallway gasp.

Stunned at the slap Nali wasn't going to let that fly; Ji Hyun was going to slap her again this time Nali was about to catch her wrist and twist it but before anything else would happen. Ji Sooheon steps in between them.

Not saying much he grabs Nali's wrist and drags her out as she on the other hand was thinking why the hell did he not let her defend herself? Nali is more than capable to defend herself against Ji Hyun.

Taking her outside Nali finally broke out of his grasp "I said let me go"

"Going back there won't do you any good" this being the first time they have talked since the parking lot Nali was angry as to why he chose now to do something.

"If it were you, would you just suck it up and take it?. Take the blame for something you didn't do and get slapped for it? Why should I ever let you believe that I was responsible for something like that?"

Nali wants to go back Ji Sooheon grabs her wrist again "Let me go!"

"I'm trying to get to understand what I told you. This isn't going to be the end. It's only going to become more unbearable and unfair to you"

She breaks away from him and is just thinking back to how someone would blame and accuse her for leaking a so-called nude and photoshopped Ji Hyun's face on it. Nali wanted to get to the bottom of how someone was able to send the picture through her phone.

Remembering that she was hit over the head and the last thing she saw before passing out was a brick. Nali didn't care so she ditched class and asked Jaebum if they could talk outside.

Coming over to her as they were sitting by the field "Nali, what's going on? A nude? Did something happen between you and Kook Ji Hyun?"

Sighing "Truth is, I didn't faint that day because I was dizzy. Someone hit me over the head with a brick. And I think this person knocked me out and then unlocked my phone with my finger. If they had sent out a message at that point, nobody would ever figure out that it wasn't me who sent it out"

Explaining all this Jaebum was trying to wrap his head around this theory. "What do you think of this" Jaebum came up with an idea. Going to the lunch room to discuss it some more Nali saw Jaebum waving to someone and as she looks over her shoulder she saw Ji Sooheon and Ji Hyun eating together. Not that she cared but they were an odd pairing.